What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Topper Company - Elite Toppers

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Is anyone interested in the Elite Toppers - Pinball Topper? The first out of the gate for them is The Hobbit, US pricing is $750 - I have to say I think compared to the Stern $1k toppers, they look good. Premium packaging. Nice moulding for the thing. Tasty.

1605442293278.png

1605442484694.png

Next up apparently would be Indiana Jones - with no video to work from, they are aiming to demonstrate they are more than a one trick pony. I am in discussion at the moment to distribute in the UK - any interest in Hobbit? Not sure what it would come in at yet.

Wouldn't get a yes from me either on this run, agree - to many screens, however, it is the best topper for the hobbit and a positive sign of things to come.

Timing is annoying, I’m just working on what I think is a pretty spiffing IJ topper. Guess I need to up my pace if I want to get anyone’s interest.

Did I really see smoke coming out of its nostrils or am I smoking weed. now that is how you make a topper! Wow

The Crazy thing is the LCD topper is quite a simple thing to copy using a laptop screen and some wood or acrylic work maybe £100 all in and some artistic skills. Now the one by Lior is another gravy altogether.

Smoke.. and real Piro type fireworks!

Smoke refillable every 200-300 times.. Piro effect requires maintenance every 1000 times!

Limit of 50 toppers..

I’m in!

imho. the topper is for show,attract mode and not for when you’re in game i think it’s a mistake to make it too interactive in game play - a bits ok but as others have said. you don’t look at the mantelpiece when your poking the fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The HOBBIT topper mirrors the screen on the playfield
Okay - even cheaper to do then. VGA splitter.
£15 from china.

Saying that - they will sell out of these toppers.

If it had more things around it - but it is in effect - just a screen.

Do not think I would trust something made in Isreal to pass any safety checks - defo with pyro! You need serious legislation to get past that. Maybe they should wire some capacitors in the back reverse polarity.....

SMOKE AND PYRO on a pinball topper.
Good luck getting a CE mark for that!
Would you want that close to your ceiling.
Smoke machines also clog up if not used.......
My Tron LE doesn’t have a CE mark 😅😅
I don’t think many early Sterns do either.... unless I’m mistaken.

But like the hobbit topper @Pick Holder, don’t judge a topper by its cover...

Art Of pinball is selling 100’s of $229 action button surround and shooter skull housing at $345.. guy has made over £40K in orders in the last 2 weeks..

That says something about the quality of his products from previous products for Hobbit, POTC

But like the hobbit topper @Pick Holder, don’t judge a topper by its cover...

Art Of pinball is selling 100’s of $229 action button surround and shooter skull housing at $345.. guy has made over £40K in orders in the last 2 weeks..

That says something about the quality of his products from previous products for Hobbit, POTC
I bet there is only you silly enough to buy one in the uk Dave topper that is at $700

I don’t think I have ever had a topper that was not stock on the game. Horses for courses I guess.
You can spend your money on what you like.

I can’t see any Topper having pyro and smoke with a CE mark and fantastic public liability insurance. Smoke machines get dangerously hot as well.

Back
Top Bottom