What's new

Found it! New Stern Glass - Essex / South East

JAG555

Site Supporter
5Years
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone had or knows where I can get a new sheet of standard Stern playfield glass (for my BBH)?

I know Phil sells them, but I am not passing through Preston anytime soon, so looking for someone in Essex or the South East.

Any help if suggestions welcomed......

Thanks!

I got loads of glass free to whomever wants to collect it!

I thought Neil gave you a good suggestion for free glass, very community spirited. Since he offered it to all, I didn't think it would be an issue to ask for some (especially as he is coming to my house tomorrow). I thought this was a community place to share this stuff. I recognise that you posted for glass for yourself (on a community board), seemed to me that you have got a response.

Apologies if you are thinking I'm strealing your thread, but I really didn't think I was...

I thought Neil gave you a good suggestion for free glass, very community spirited. Since he offered it to all, I didn't think it would be an issue to ask for some (especially as he is coming to my house tomorrow). I thought this was a community place to share this stuff. I recognise that you posted for glass for yourself (on a community board), seemed to me that you have got a response.

Apologies if you are thinking I'm strealing your thread, but I really didn't think I was...

Sorry, I t was meant to be a light hearted reply in jest, but seemed to be lost in text. I probably should have added an emoji or two..........

Back
Top Bottom