What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! New Stern Glass - Essex / South East

JAG555

Site Supporter
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone had or knows where I can get a new sheet of standard Stern playfield glass (for my BBH)?

I know Phil sells them, but I am not passing through Preston anytime soon, so looking for someone in Essex or the South East.

Any help if suggestions welcomed......

Thanks!

I got loads of glass free to whomever wants to collect it!

I thought Neil gave you a good suggestion for free glass, very community spirited. Since he offered it to all, I didn't think it would be an issue to ask for some (especially as he is coming to my house tomorrow). I thought this was a community place to share this stuff. I recognise that you posted for glass for yourself (on a community board), seemed to me that you have got a response.

Apologies if you are thinking I'm strealing your thread, but I really didn't think I was...

I thought Neil gave you a good suggestion for free glass, very community spirited. Since he offered it to all, I didn't think it would be an issue to ask for some (especially as he is coming to my house tomorrow). I thought this was a community place to share this stuff. I recognise that you posted for glass for yourself (on a community board), seemed to me that you have got a response.

Apologies if you are thinking I'm strealing your thread, but I really didn't think I was...

Sorry, I t was meant to be a light hearted reply in jest, but seemed to be lost in text. I probably should have added an emoji or two..........

Back
Top Bottom