What's new

Found it! New Pinball

simono

Site Supporter
Having scratched my FH itch, thanks to this forum, I still have room for one more pin, so if anyone has the following TOTAN (yes, I know! ) CFTBL, WH20, Sopranos, HS2, or anything interesting :), they want to move on, please get in touch.

Seems genuine, as I messaged him asking about HS2, & he sent some photos.

It looked pretty clean, but he wanted 2.5k ono which I think is overpriced.

If you compare it to, for example, this http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/getaway-hs2-£1-850.36894/ which looked very nice .

I messaged him again anyway, asking bit more detail & havent heard from him. This was about 5 or 6 days ago, so maybe he sold it?

Yes, one on ebay is at £1340, was talking about the Gumtree one :D

Seems genuine, as I messaged him asking about HS2, & he sent some photos.

It looked pretty clean, but he wanted 2.5k ono which I think is overpriced.

If you compare it to, for example, this http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/getaway-hs2-£1-850.36894/ which looked very nice .

I messaged him again anyway, asking bit more detail & havent heard from him. This was about 5 or 6 days ago, so maybe he sold it?

I bought the one off group to use at nlp I have owned it several times you can have that one for 2k after the show if you want

I bought the one off group to use at nlp I have owned it several times you can have that one for 2k after the show if you want

Thanks Chris, but looks like I have got a CFTBL, so will probably have to wait a while for a HS2

So taking all that into account do you have a guide on £ss please, i know the variants are massive but its ment o be nice and just serviced and led etc

id say 2-2.5k for a tidy , not mint but tidy possibly faded but working hologram? c'mon spill the beans whats the asking price? this is for cftbl not ss

Last edited:
No chance. I bought my creech for 2.5 a year ago, tidy but with no hologram at all

I'd say 2.5 is the floor price now

No chance. I bought my creech for 2.5 a year ago, tidy but with no hologram at all

I'd say 2.5 is the floor price now
Why no chance??

Not everybody follows current pin price trends.

He may have bought it 10 years ago when these were 800 all day long and is happy to ask 2k.

No need to raise the alarm.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I sold my Cftbl for £3k. It sold within an hour of me putting it up. If you could find one for 2 I'd say it's a massive bargain

I can't stand CFTBL but if I was offered a clean working one for £2k I would buy it.
I'd try my best to break my dislike of the game and if I still hated it I could sell it for more than I paid.

Creature is a fantastic game, Mrs Tox and I still play it regularly even after owning it for over 2 years. As j.c said bite his hand off that's a fantastic price.

Not sure of values, but I paid 2.5k for the one I'm getting on Monday. From the photos I''ve seen, hologram is mostly blue, but nice & crisp, has colour DMD, & all looks nice and clean.

Back
Top Bottom