What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Getaway HS2 - £1,850

DRD

Registered
I am taking a game to NERG, and was planning to take my garage game, Roadshow, for logistical ease.

My refurbed fathom should be completed soon so I ought to sell a game to make space in the house. I could take HS2 to NERG if someone commits to buying it subject to a onceover. It requires me to sharks fin the head to get it outside so I only want to do this if I have a buyer lined up.

Or you could collect it from my place near Newark, which would be my preference.

This is a game you can just plug in and play. Most titles like this are a bit dirty, the pops/ flippers/ slings are sloppy and need rebuilds. This thing plays fast and snappily.

Beautiful glossy playfield with no wear. Plays really fast
Shiny brightwork above the playfield
Really clean game below the PF
Upgraded subwoofer
Supercharger is really powerful and all three magnets work properly
Flipper mechs are spot on, superbands
LEDS in the inserts, GI is incandescent
Really nice cab, but with usual fade
Translite has 1 small mark
No broken plastics
Used set of plastics that I bought for spares. It looks about 90 per cent complete
Mezel Mods Donut Heaven decal - not fitted yet. Otherwise the game seems unadulterated
DMD works properly
Topper works properly

https://mezelmods.com/collections/t...mods/products/high-speed-2-donut-heaven-decal
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

More pics to follow

Last edited:
image.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Hi.

Giving this a bump as the original buyer had issues with a chain. I have had a couple of interested folk contact me recently but they wanted to use couriers.

Due to my pinshed build, for the next month or so this game is in my main pinball room, and needs the head sharks-finned or removed to get it outside. I have the hydraulic truck to do this. But it means that I can only really sell to someone who comes, views it and collects it.

So if you are able to collect it, I can help you get it into your car, otherwise I will just sit on it until it can go in my pinshed and the logistics normalise

Come over pal. Meet the cat and dog. We can spout some spout.

Back
Top Bottom