What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - say hello right here : )

Been a member here for a while now not had any pins for a while looking to get back into it I was trying to put a wanted post up for some pins I’m after but it wouldn’t let me for some reason any help would be appreciated thanks

Hi Octamussy, you need to donate a tenner (or more) to be able to post for sale /wanted ads. Good luck finding one.

Thanks ,a lot has changed since the last time I was here is there a link to the donate page I have a nice healthy budget to get the 4 pins I want to start back off

Hi there... I'm Tim, based on the Lincs east coast, currently own an Iron Maiden Pro and have a JJP GnR LE on order but I'm also looking to acquire more rock themed pins like Kiss, SC/DC, Metallica so please get in touch if you're selling Like many others I stream my pinball games on Twitch, usually on a Friday night, look me up if that's your thing, my Twitch handle is t0ptimmy.

Cheers - Tim.

Hi there... I'm Tim, based on the Lincs east coast, currently own an Iron Maiden Pro and have a JJP GnR LE on order but I'm also looking to acquire more rock themed pins like Kiss, SC/DC, Metallica so please get in touch if you're selling Like many others I stream my pinball games on Twitch, usually on a Friday night, look me up if that's your thing, my Twitch handle is t0ptimmy.

Cheers - Tim.
Hi, where on the east coast are you? I grew up in/around Skeggy, so know the area reasonably well. Not there now though!

Hello, Tim,

I take it you refer to the recent Kiss pinball, rather than the early Bally solid-state game, which while it was above average for the time, isn't really comparable. Especially for audio.

Hello, Tim,

I take it you refer to the recent Kiss pinball, rather than the early Bally solid-state game, which while it was above average for the time, isn't really comparable. Especially for audio.
Hi Jay... Didn't even know there was an earlier version so yeah, I was talking about the Stern one :)

Hi toptimmy!

I’ve got my GNR LOL :)

Welcome on board man!

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi All,
New member, looking for my first table. Have a few arcade cabs already.
Based in South Wales, ideally looking for a 90s DMD table as my first (other than a mini vpin I built before for a bit of fun).

Hiya

My name is Ash and have been lurking around for a week or so ;) I used to love pinball when I was a kid, growing up at the seaside it was great when the arcades opened in spring and it was time to get the change pots out of hibernation and get down to the sea front.

During lockdowns, I've been trying to keep my 11 year old girl sane and we started making retro arcade machines and later ventured into a bespoke virtual pin built on an old laptop. To say we were both hooked would be an understatement. We have now roped in grandad to help with cabinet making and I have learnt to solder. All of this has added up to us now building a second half size virtual pin machine, however the bug had fully bitten and we started looking at some early em machines on eBay.

Thank goodness we found you guys. Reading through this forum I have learnt so much and resisted the temptation to spend too much money on some bags of bones!

Hiya

My name is Ash and have been lurking around for a week or so ;) I used to love pinball when I was a kid, growing up at the seaside it was great when the arcades opened in spring and it was time to get the change pots out of hibernation and get down to the sea front.

During lockdowns, I've been trying to keep my 11 year old girl sane and we started making retro arcade machines and later ventured into a bespoke virtual pin built on an old laptop. To say we were both hooked would be an understatement. We have now roped in grandad to help with cabinet making and I have learnt to solder. All of this has added up to us now building a second half size virtual pin machine, however the bug had fully bitten and we started looking at some early em machines on eBay.

Thank goodness we found you guys. Reading through this forum I have learnt so much and resisted the temptation to spend too much money on some bags of bones!
Welcome,
Having read the gibberish on here, you're now in a position to spend too much cash on something really great😁 and then start planning for your second 🤣

Welcome,
Having read the gibberish on here, you're now in a position to spend too much cash on something really great😁 and then start planning for your second 🤣
@PAX I haven't got permission for my first from the Boss yet!! :):)

^ Lol, that's the hard bit, for which I have at best mediocre arguments

Hi all, not sure if I’ve posted before, been lurking around for some time now while I learn more about buying / owning a pin. I’m in west Mids and half way through building a new man cave to house all the toys. Also passionate about old vw’s (I own a 65 splitscreen and a 56 westfalia funeral trailer) started the man cave during lock down, but it took me months to dog footings out in rock solid clay, so it’s dragged on a bit. I’m now up to damp and should get concrete floor done in next few weeks. Not bad for a none builder lol. Anyway, just wanted to say hi before all my questions pour in.

Back
Top Bottom