What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - say hello right here : )

Hi everyone,

My name is Vincent (and in chorus, "Hello Vincent"), and I've been a Pinball addict for... 2 months. But a severe case, as I already own four pinball machines (Creature from the Black Lagoon, Tron Legacy Pro, Lord of the Ring and Star Trek Premium), with a fifth in planning.

I should point out... I'm French. No knives please.

Cheers

Hi all
I'm Dave based in the Lake District and thought I was in recovery when I sold my Addams Family some years back.
Turns out I was wrong, but as long as I'm amongst friends in a safe place it's OK.
Already drawing up a shortlist for the next - got a feeling I'll soon be ignoring the family again.

Reactions: Ped
Hello again, not sure where to post this so just thought to ask here, can someone please direct me to the donation part of the page so I can post a wanted ad please? Thanks :)

Hello all

I'm Dave, been a fan of Pinball as long as I can remember. Eyes and fingers are way too slow for Fortnite / Call Of Duty etc (and have to look at the controller for buttons which I swear keep moving) so looking forward to getting my own pinball to show the kids how proper fun is done. Might even beat them for once!

Some great info on here to help when I eventually get the time and clear space in the garage for a project. I'm sure I will still have plenty of stupid questions 🤔

Hello all

I'm Dave, been a fan of Pinball as long as I can remember. Eyes and fingers are way too slow for Fortnite / Call Of Duty etc (and have to look at the controller for buttons which I swear keep moving) so looking forward to getting my own pinball to show the kids how proper fun is done. Might even beat them for once!

Some great info on here to help when I eventually get the time and clear space in the garage for a project. I'm sure I will still have plenty of stupid questions 🤔
Hi Dave,
Welcome, I’m new here myself, getting back into pinball after selling my machine a few years back. Everyone is great here, I’m sure you’ll have a machine sorted in no time at all :D

Hi all I'm Charles and I live in Manchester, looking forward to getting involved in this online community and wanted to introduce myself.

I have a huge appreciation for all aspects of gaming and I've Recently got a lot more interested in pinball and decided I'd love to start my journey with building a virtual pinball table to join my two groovymame arcade cabinets.

I love a good project and figure this will be a great way into maybe one day getting an actual original table when I know and understand more about all aspects of pinball.

I'm looking forward to coming along to some of the UK pin events when all this lockdown madness goes away, I'm also looking forward to learning more and more in the coming months about this classic area of gaming.

hi Charles. welcome. we’re all looking forward to the future when we can all meet up and play pinball together ! will be good to see your vpin progress - start a thread once you get going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to buy a pinball machine for the last few months in a theme I care about. To fit alongside my HOTD DLX Cabinet. I've been trying to find the current going rate of The X Files if anyone could help I would appreciate it!

Stay safe and Stay Sane :)

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to buy a pinball machine for the last few months in a theme I care about. To fit alongside my HOTD DLX Cabinet. I've been trying to find the current going rate of The X Files if anyone could help I would appreciate it!

Stay safe and Stay Sane :)

Welcome Simon

Hi all I'm Charles and I live in Manchester, looking forward to getting involved in this online community and wanted to introduce myself.
Hey, if Play Expo returns with NLP in the future, then you'd get to try loads and loads of tables out. There's some people on here who have virtual pin tables too.

Hi everyone,

HOTD DX, that's good taste :D

Hi Simon i would not worry too much about the theme personally two of the best pins i have ever played were not on my radar when i started playing them.I have just got a LOTR (thanks James) and i never liked the films in fact never got past the first 40 mins and tried 3 times yet its one of the best games i played

Hi all, joined recently to lurk and realised that I hadn't posted in the introductions thread.

Vids are my passion, mostly late 80s early 90s stuff. I currently own 3 vids (Zaccaria T&F, Special Criminal Investigation and a generic JAMMA cab) and early next year the big building in my garden is being converted and I shall finally have somewhere to keep things warm and dry properly.

I have recently become more and more interested in pinball and hope to acquire my first machine next year. Never been very good at it and didn't realise there was more to it than keeping the ball in. Currently working my through the Williams Pinball app and love some of their tables. I particularly like Attack from Mars, The Getaway and Theatre of Magic. The more and more I play the more I'm getting hooked. Being reasonably active on UKVAC, pinball info was being mentioned a lot so headed over here to join. Enjoying my time here so far!

All the best,

Andy

Hi all, joined recently to lurk and realised that I hadn't posted in the introductions thread.

Vids are my passion, mostly late 80s early 90s stuff. I currently own 3 vids (Zaccaria T&F, Special Criminal Investigation and a generic JAMMA cab) and early next year the big building in my garden is being converted and I shall finally have somewhere to keep things warm and dry properly.

I have recently become more and more interested in pinball and hope to acquire my first machine next year. Never been very good at it and didn't realise there was more to it than keeping the ball in. Currently working my through the Williams Pinball app and love some of their tables. I particularly like Attack from Mars, The Getaway and Theatre of Magic. The more and more I play the more I'm getting hooked. Being reasonably active on UKVAC, pinball info was being mentioned a lot so headed over here to join. Enjoying my time here so far!

All the best,

Andy
If you own a ps4 I'd recommend picking up The Pinball Arcade Season 1&2 on disc via CeX, works out like 50p a table with 40 ish tables to try. That's helped me a ton.

Welcome 😊

Hi All,

Never really had a massive interest in pinball. I'd have a few goes here and there at arcades but cabinets and video games were my main focus.

Last year my dad picked up a No Good Gofers and i've really gotten into Pinball a lot more. Helping repair parts of his machine has give me an appreciation for them and learning how to actually play pinball propperly has hooked me a little bit.

I've not really played a lot of pins ... well I have but not propperly/ before i knew how to play. ( Played most when I was in poland Krakow Pinball Museum Great little place if you havent been)

I keep thinking about picking one up and putting it in my garage but not sure yet, would like to try some more to see which I enjoy. Unfortunatley i'm not aware of that many places that have Pins in the Northwest other than Bury.

Back
Top Bottom