What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - say hello right here : )

Hello I’m James and I’m a pinball addict, I even had badges made. Got my first pin 30 years ago and I’m currently without one. A decision I deeply regret. Based in Bristol.

Welcome @SirBadger, unfortunately you've come to the wrong place if your looking for help to recover from your addiction, you'll only find a load of very friendly and helpful dealers very willing to help feed your addiction.

IT'S GREAT HERE!!!

I am not so new, but never introduced myself. I do have a few machines, also a couple of arcade cabs. But I mostly enjoy getting running again the older Electromechanical Pinball Machines. I am at most of the shows, I am the tall grumpy looking bloke; nowadays I tend to bring EM tables with me - mostly Zaccarias. Do say hi, I wont bite. My face has just stuck in an ****y position after i was hit in the balls by a radioactive meteorite - oh wait a minute that might have been someone form Viz! :)

i know about the prices iv been looking sgt grizz thanks for the welcome it was 2011 when i had the games a terminator 2 / pop eye / red and ted / lethal weapon /tales from the crypt / revenge from mars / street fighter /
robo cop / star wars data east / last action hero all of them where about 1000 in price roughly or much less now some are worth more than a decent car per machine seems crazy

Welcom
i know about the prices iv been looking sgt grizz thanks for the welcome it was 2011 when i had the games a terminator 2 / pop eye / red and ted / lethal weapon /tales from the crypt / revenge from mars / street fighter /
robo cop / star wars data east / last action hero all of them where about 1000 in price roughly or much less now some are worth more than a decent car per machine seems crazy
Welcome mate, you wouldn’t believe what a Popeye just sold for on here recently😉

Bit tongue in cheek but this will let you understand.

OK i get it now you have all been winding him up about his pop eye a friend of mine loved the pop eye pinball there is a lot of gadgets in that game
you need to be pop eye to move one there heavy i preferred the terminator 2 but dont prefer the price they are now

Hi there,
After a long time out and away from regular play, I was pointed towards both the forums and the London / South East area League.

In short, love to play, never owned a table (hope to change that one day), looking to play better in the future!

Thank you!
I look forward to asking potentially dumb questions and hopefully being a benefit to the forums / community as well

Hi, Im davey from Newcastle. 33 and always had an obsession with pinball. Finally in a position (new home) to own my first machine so thought I'd join this forum to get help, advice and meet some pinheads.

welcome.gif to Pinball Info @DP1986 , get yourself along to the next show at NERG. It's at Gateshead arena so on your doorstep and around 30 pinball machines all on free play.

Hi all - I’ve commented on some of the other groups but thought I would formally introduce myself here.

Came across pinball through www. Flipoutlondon.com through play expo at London docklands last August and not looked back since!

Have met some amazing people during my first year and hope to connect with more people over time.

Ben

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all,
My name is Martyn, I am 22 and have played pinball all my life as my parents have 7. (I have the highscores on all of them ;))
Currently living in Bolton.
These are TAF, TZ, Roadshow, Earthshaker, Strange Science (weird machine), Roller Coaster Tycoon and Medusa.
I actually managed to win the London and southeast league a couple of years ago and went on to win the finals somehow 😅
I love pinball and actually would really love to own some. I have 3 favourites which are Medieval Madness, Attack from Mars and Spiderman.
Would love to chat with some of you to get some ideas as well.
Martyn

Hello all,
My name is Martyn, I am 22 and have played pinball all my life as my parents have 7. (I have the highscores on all of them ;))
Currently living in Bolton.
These are TAF, TZ, Roadshow, Earthshaker, Strange Science (weird machine), Roller Coaster Tycoon and Medusa.
I actually managed to win the London and southeast league a couple of years ago and went on to win the finals somehow [emoji28]
I love pinball and actually would really love to own some. I have 3 favourites which are Medieval Madness, Attack from Mars and Spiderman.
Would love to chat with some of you to get some ideas as well.
Martyn
Welcome aboard Martyn - thanks for making me feel really old [emoji23] I remember the first season SE League meet at your house in Liphook.

Say hi to your parents for me.... I don't think Dawn is signed up on here.

Ive

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Hi,

I'm Nick (45) from Tewkesbury in the South West of England.

I played pinball a little bit in the 1990s on nights out when I was a student, but I was awful at it. I was more into video games and I had Pinball Dreams and Pinball Fantasies on my computer which were favourites at the time. Within the past few years, my taste for real pinball was rekindled by The Pinball Arcade. I now own a Popeye and a Sopranos and I like to spend a few hours at Tilt Brum whenever I get the chance. I have been to Pinfest before and I'm going again this year.

Welcome @Martyn32 , you have cool parents remember that and you'll go far! But then again perhaps not because they didn't get you a pin for your 21st!😂

W
Hi,

I'm Nick (45) from Tewkesbury in the South West of England.

I played pinball a little bit in the 1990s on nights out when I was a student, but I was awful at it. I was more into video games and I had Pinball Dreams and Pinball Fantasies on my computer which were favourites at the time. Within the past few years, my taste for real pinball was rekindled by The Pinball Arcade. I now own a Popeye and a Sopranos and I like to spend a few hours at Tilt Brum whenever I get the chance. I have been to Pinfest before and I'm going again this year.
Welcome Nick.

Back
Top Bottom