What's new

New glow balls available at last!

If you ask most folk, pinball is gay full stop. Buying a Metallica themes table doesn't make it anymore manly ;)

Maybe it's a generation thing . I'm the only guy around here my age with pinball and arcade machines. Definitely gives off a gay/geeky vibe. Not exactly panty dropping for the ladies

geordie-fat.jpg
imgres
yeah he's definitely gay.

Lmao. My dad used to tell me that pinball, and the ability to play it well was a panty dropping inevitability in the early '70s. In fact, the MM I played in college got me lots of female attention simply because I was the only one that played it on a regular basis. It ended up being a perfect ice breaker in which I could position myself behind a willing female and act like a hormonal baboon.

Do we all need a diversity lesson?
1) An object is not gay
2) Woman are not primarily sexual objects
3) Panty dropping is not a desirable result from the actions of a gentleman
4) A particular theme might be popular within the male homosexual community but that doesn't make everyone who likes it a homosexual
5) More pins=less money=less attractive to the opposite sex
6) I did just imply that chicks dig money
7) And cars, flashy expensive ones

I was thinking hot pink would go nicely with my CFTBL's playfield but might have to go glow green now. ;)

Do we all need a diversity lesson?
1) An object is not gay
2) Woman are not primarily sexual objects
3) Panty dropping is not a desirable result from the actions of a gentleman
4) A particular theme might be popular within the male homosexual community but that doesn't make everyone who likes it a homosexual
5) More pins=less money=less attractive to the opposite sex
6) I did just imply that chicks dig money
7) And cars, flashy expensive ones

I was thinking hot pink would go nicely with my CFTBL's playfield but might have to go glow green now. ;)

Does your wife read this forum? ;)

Also, I don't know any 'gentleman' that wear panties. Plenty of pinball digging chicks do though.

$60 for 4 glo balls and $48 for non glow, I asked someone to get me a set of each from expo not expecting them to be SO FU***ING EXPENSIVE!!!

Yeah, $60 is quite a high price. If they glow as well in person as they do on that vid, I think they are worth it. Got some ordered on the first batch back from expo. Perhaps we could try a group buy from the guy?

As a geordie lad.... We nee to show these southern lightweights a thing or two.

Anyone up for a night out in the Toon? Lets start in the posh bits and finish in the Bigg Market.

Yeah, $60 is quite a high price. If they glow as well in person as they do on that vid, I think they are worth it. Got some ordered on the first batch back from expo. Perhaps we could try a group buy from the guy?

Group buy sounds the way to go.

Met some Geordie gals a long time ago - Lets just say it's an experience that hasn't happened again recently thank the lord ;)

Back
Top Bottom