What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New glow balls available at last!

If you ask most folk, pinball is gay full stop. Buying a Metallica themes table doesn't make it anymore manly ;)

Maybe it's a generation thing . I'm the only guy around here my age with pinball and arcade machines. Definitely gives off a gay/geeky vibe. Not exactly panty dropping for the ladies

geordie-fat.jpg
imgres
yeah he's definitely gay.

Lmao. My dad used to tell me that pinball, and the ability to play it well was a panty dropping inevitability in the early '70s. In fact, the MM I played in college got me lots of female attention simply because I was the only one that played it on a regular basis. It ended up being a perfect ice breaker in which I could position myself behind a willing female and act like a hormonal baboon.

Do we all need a diversity lesson?
1) An object is not gay
2) Woman are not primarily sexual objects
3) Panty dropping is not a desirable result from the actions of a gentleman
4) A particular theme might be popular within the male homosexual community but that doesn't make everyone who likes it a homosexual
5) More pins=less money=less attractive to the opposite sex
6) I did just imply that chicks dig money
7) And cars, flashy expensive ones

I was thinking hot pink would go nicely with my CFTBL's playfield but might have to go glow green now. ;)

Do we all need a diversity lesson?
1) An object is not gay
2) Woman are not primarily sexual objects
3) Panty dropping is not a desirable result from the actions of a gentleman
4) A particular theme might be popular within the male homosexual community but that doesn't make everyone who likes it a homosexual
5) More pins=less money=less attractive to the opposite sex
6) I did just imply that chicks dig money
7) And cars, flashy expensive ones

I was thinking hot pink would go nicely with my CFTBL's playfield but might have to go glow green now. ;)

Does your wife read this forum? ;)

Also, I don't know any 'gentleman' that wear panties. Plenty of pinball digging chicks do though.

$60 for 4 glo balls and $48 for non glow, I asked someone to get me a set of each from expo not expecting them to be SO FU***ING EXPENSIVE!!!

Yeah, $60 is quite a high price. If they glow as well in person as they do on that vid, I think they are worth it. Got some ordered on the first batch back from expo. Perhaps we could try a group buy from the guy?

As a geordie lad.... We nee to show these southern lightweights a thing or two.

Anyone up for a night out in the Toon? Lets start in the posh bits and finish in the Bigg Market.

Yeah, $60 is quite a high price. If they glow as well in person as they do on that vid, I think they are worth it. Got some ordered on the first batch back from expo. Perhaps we could try a group buy from the guy?

Group buy sounds the way to go.

Met some Geordie gals a long time ago - Lets just say it's an experience that hasn't happened again recently thank the lord ;)

Back
Top Bottom