What's new

New forum....

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Ok chaps and chapesses. So i reckon the New forum is a go-er. In-line pictures as this one, proper gallery, proper uploads/downloads engine, inline video (sorry - you have to click one icon before hand to insert video). Other than this, i should be able to add a chat room and other bits and pieces....

So. There's two issues.....

1. Your usernames will still exist, however you'll need to click on the password Reset button since i cannot export passwords from one to another. So if you registered with an email that you no longer have access too, I suggest you change this now!!!

2. Inline images MAY or MAY NOT work - i will try my bestest, however i'm not sure what the outcome on this will be. This is only on older existing threads - new threads will be fine.

The only other thing is when to do it! I'm ready when you guys are, however I'm away for a week in a week or two's time, so i can do this before (like in the next few days) or after i get back. My preference would be as soon as possible, so it gives people chance to get used to the new software. I'll try to explain as many things as i can in a post
smile-1.png

It also means that this forum will be down for 24 hours-ish to allow things to move to the new one. Thats should be enough time to allow me to get things sorted from this end
smile-1.png

So come on - thoughts??

Cheers

Paul

What? 24hrs without the site.
sad-1.png

Can people PM me their mobile numbers so I can randomly ring them with my comments.

Good luck Paul. Hope it all goes very smoothly.

Back
Top Bottom