What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New forum....

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Ok chaps and chapesses. So i reckon the New forum is a go-er. In-line pictures as this one, proper gallery, proper uploads/downloads engine, inline video (sorry - you have to click one icon before hand to insert video). Other than this, i should be able to add a chat room and other bits and pieces....

So. There's two issues.....

1. Your usernames will still exist, however you'll need to click on the password Reset button since i cannot export passwords from one to another. So if you registered with an email that you no longer have access too, I suggest you change this now!!!

2. Inline images MAY or MAY NOT work - i will try my bestest, however i'm not sure what the outcome on this will be. This is only on older existing threads - new threads will be fine.

The only other thing is when to do it! I'm ready when you guys are, however I'm away for a week in a week or two's time, so i can do this before (like in the next few days) or after i get back. My preference would be as soon as possible, so it gives people chance to get used to the new software. I'll try to explain as many things as i can in a post
smile-1.png

It also means that this forum will be down for 24 hours-ish to allow things to move to the new one. Thats should be enough time to allow me to get things sorted from this end
smile-1.png

So come on - thoughts??

Cheers

Paul

What? 24hrs without the site.
sad-1.png

Can people PM me their mobile numbers so I can randomly ring them with my comments.

Good luck Paul. Hope it all goes very smoothly.

Back
Top Bottom