What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New BSD PinSound mix

M4carp

Site Supporter
Alias
Lostcause
Guy on Pinside - davebart5 has just done a new mix which he is still tweaking but is very good all the same.
Think I will be ordering a board and speakers for mine soon.

Last edited:
Do you have a link for the download?

Do you have the link to the pinside thread also, would like to follow this one?

That's really amazing considering how muddy the movie sounds are when sampling. They all sound near perfect to me.

That's really amazing considering how muddy the movie sounds are when sampling. They all sound near perfect to me.
Yeah it sounds pretty good to me too!
The original sounds are creepy but this is another level.
He said he will be working on this over winter and making improvements and taking on board any input from people so think I better get the board and speakers.
Pinsound is such a big improvement to some pins, once you have experienced it there is no return!

Yeah it sounds pretty good to me too!
The original sounds are creepy but this is another level.
He said he will be working on this over winter and making improvements and taking on board any input from people so think I better get the board and speakers.
Pinsound is such a big improvement to some pins, once you have experienced it there is no return!

Definitely need to get a pinsound board for my Drac, this looks/sounds awesome. I think he's feeling a bit jealous since the Mist mechanism conveniently broke the day before my new JP2 machine arrived. Not got around to fixing it yet. Everyone's scared of Drac but he's a big softy really, wants all the attention.

I bit the bullet on this and upgraded my BSD with this sound mix.

Must say it is awesome, transformed the game quite a bit. Scared to go in the garage now.

If you are on the fence, go for it!

I bit the bullet on this and upgraded my BSD with this sound mix.

Must say it is awesome, transformed the game quite a bit. Scared to go in the garage now.

If you are on the fence, go for it!
Big improvement!
Check your factory baffle for the sub, they are normally ‘stapled’ to the base of the cab and can be loose. Put a screw in each corner as it improves the bass.

Back
Top Bottom