New BSD PinSound mix

Arv

Registered
Jul 21, 2011
Do you have the link to the pinside thread also, would like to follow this one?

Rus121

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Teesside
That's really amazing considering how muddy the movie sounds are when sampling. They all sound near perfect to me.

OP
OP
M4carp

M4carp

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2019
Pembrokeshire
Alias
David
That's really amazing considering how muddy the movie sounds are when sampling. They all sound near perfect to me.
Yeah it sounds pretty good to me too!
The original sounds are creepy but this is another level.
He said he will be working on this over winter and making improvements and taking on board any input from people so think I better get the board and speakers.
Pinsound is such a big improvement to some pins, once you have experienced it there is no return!

pezi_pink

Registered
May 10, 2018
Leigh-On-Sea
Yeah it sounds pretty good to me too!
The original sounds are creepy but this is another level.
He said he will be working on this over winter and making improvements and taking on board any input from people so think I better get the board and speakers.
Pinsound is such a big improvement to some pins, once you have experienced it there is no return!
Definitely need to get a pinsound board for my Drac, this looks/sounds awesome. I think he's feeling a bit jealous since the Mist mechanism conveniently broke the day before my new JP2 machine arrived. Not got around to fixing it yet. Everyone's scared of Drac but he's a big softy really, wants all the attention.