What's new

New arrival , and back to an all stern lineup again ;)

Copied from yahoo

Oh dear Sarah that is really a cheap shot blaming Will and Wiki for your item not selling on ebay. Whether you have or haven't apologised to Will doesn't really make everything ok as the problems he had with you were really only the tip of the iceberg of problems that buyers or potential buyers have had from you.

Did she have a bitch up about me over on yahoo? I can't access that page anymore so wasn't aware! That's gonna **** me right off if she has been having a dig and maybe the true unedited version of my dealings may need to be aired :mad:

It's such a shame. She lives 10 minutes away from me! But I couldn't possibly even think about buying anything from her! :eek:

Did she have a bitch up about me over on yahoo? I can't access that page anymore so wasn't aware! That's gonna **** me right off if she has been having a dig and maybe the true unedited version of my dealings may need to be aired :mad:

Dish the dirt Will, she was sarcastically blaming you for the ebay sale dropping through, copy below

"Hi All, Just to say the above is still for sale. It had actually sold but the buyer read wiki and cancelled,due of course to the comments. So, it is sad but Will Barber you actually did a superb job. I make no excuses, but IF there is anyone who is interested then do please contact me as I would very like to prove that it will be a honest and straight forward sale. I would again like to thank those who have supported me, many thanks, Sarah3"

Back
Top Bottom