What's new

New arrival , and back to an all stern lineup again ;)

D

Deleted member 181

Finally after an epic ordeal my transformers arrived, for those that know the horror I went through here it is in it's new home , keeping mick on a stick nice and warm.
Can't believe I have ended up with a fully Sterned up line up again...
And yes you lucky people all these games will be at the slam :)
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Now William you need to post about Sarah Holmes and quite how awful dealing with her is.

Also, it's nice to see my Rolling Stones ta for the pic

I remember the first time I played Rolling Stones, the Mick Jagger character prancing around the playfield made me laugh out loud.

I thought it was a pretty fun game

Now William you need to post about Sarah Holmes and quite how awful dealing with her is.

Also, it's nice to see my Rolling Stones ta for the pic
Sarah oh no never again what a nightmare that was.
Never deal with her again.

Nice line up there Will. And that's from a B/W person.

I have to say , and I have heard all the stories, and particularly Wills latest traumatic deal ........but ....but ....maybe I got lucky but the one time I have bought a pin from her it was very straightforward. Good price, I paid, and fortunately Andy N was at hers days later and could throw the game in the car and bring to me , as he was coming over anyway.

used to see lots of wants and for sale posts with this sarah on this forum, never dealt with her,only had a brief chat about a tom a couple of years ago that she was selling , i`m guessing i`ve dodged a bullet theno_O

The machines are usually fine ....it's the general 'air of insanity' of the transaction that most people seem to struggle with :D
Yeah I'm more than happy with my TSPP, it was just the whole " pay now and wait a month " scheme that she runs that spoilt it :mad:

Don't worry the entire sorry story will be explained as I do feel people need to be warned let's just say I got this game today and I paid for it in full on Boxing Day.

Stones is great fun , just played a few games on it tonight, don't worry Nik it's well looked after ;)

Wolverine is probably the closest thing I have ever had to a keeper

Don't worry the entire sorry story will be explained as I do feel people need to be warned let's just say I got this game today and I paid for it in full on Boxing Day.

Stones is great fun , just played a few games on it tonight, don't worry Nik it's well looked after ;)

Wolverine is probably the closest thing I have ever had to a keeper
2 months to get a pin from Dorset? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Wow ok it appears that other people are having or have had problems, so I suppose my sorry story should be told. I am not going to name names however I feel that I won't need to as I think we are all pretty clear on who this seller is

It started over a year ago when myself and another group member ( won't mention names as they may not want to be dragged into it) bought a transformers LE combo, after many a month of negotiating . so it was paid for in full, then a week or so later he gets a message saying " I can't bring my self to sell it and can I have your bank details back to pay you back" Ok quite ****ed off about it as deal done but hey **** happens. So she paid him back in full.

Fast forward about three months and I get a text saying do you want to buy it now she was unaware that me and the other guy where 50/50 on it so also unaware I knew that it was sold and then deal not done, again after weeks of negotiating and phone calls a deal is struck and I paid in full to her bank account on Boxing Day.

Now a few weeks pass as to be expected over Xmas, however alarm bells start to ring when evey date I give over is not possible for collection, Rav offers to go and collect for me and a few dates are thrown over but again not possible because of family stuff, fair enough no problem. Any way a few more weeks pass by nothing! By this point I am going off the idea and have found a stones so could do with the money. I make a call and get through finally. I am told due to personal reasons the machine isn't where it needs to be for collection but will be ok for collection next few days. No contact again leave message saying "Happy to have money back if game can't be collected," get a message back saying money will be paid back. I breath a sigh of relief and do the deal with the stones. Weeks pass no money, no answer and vague text messages back. I get shirty saying I am not a bank offering bridging lomas for your Star Trek purchase ! Pay me back... Then another message comes through, " can't pay you back you will have to come and get machine" FFS so contact Martin delivery man to say go get the bastard thing , now I am ****ed as I have agreed to buy Stones but have loads tied up in TF so I have to my LAH and Congo to cover it.

Meanwhile Martin has made numerous failed attempts to get my machine, I am at the end of my patience now, my wife calls the police as she is certain that she has made of with the cash, I hold off on this route and try to resolve things by basically pleading for my money or the game ,don't care what just either. I get messages back saying I was ' rude " about the loan comment etc etc, and then she tells me that she has one last chance to get the money so she can keep the TF , so all along she never wanted to sell the bloody thing and after she missed two of my final deadlines I get a message saying I can't pay it back Martin can get it.

Martin finally gets to where the machine was, and all the bull**** comes out about it being at the wrong house as another group member here bought TSPP and my machine was at the place she said it wasn't , also when Martin went to collect it the game was still up, not broke down nothing he had to do it on his own, also the cab was wrinkled ( I know they all are but was told it was mint ) all spark cube in the ball trough and the LE certificate still unavailable.

Two months of stress and hell , I urge anyone to run a mile and steer clear of any dealings. The messages and constant side stepping was unforgivable and to keep someone's money and withhold the machine is illegal to boot . And trust me this version of events is the 12A version , ask me more at the slam I will be more animated with a beer in my hand ;)

Good job the game is fricking awesome :)

Cheers
Will

Isn't she called Sarah? I'm sure when I first started coming on here she was dithering on and off trying to sell an xmen one min she was selling next min she decided to keep it several times

Back
Top Bottom