What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NERG 2015 - Back to the NERG!

Hi Phil, what's the arrangements for friday night for firstly dropping machine and setup at venue and then the crawl in toon ???

Cheers Kev

HA HAAA! Easy Tiger! The crawl is happening on Saturday night :)

Get there as soon as you can on Friday with your machine so it can be setup. Around 1pm to 2pm would be ideal.

HA HAAA! Easy Tiger! The crawl is happening on Saturday night :)

Get there as soon as you can on Friday with your machine so it can be setup. Around 1pm to 2pm would be ideal.
haha!!!! ok no probs the only issue is I cant arrive until about 5pm Phil - is that a problem ?

i'll be arriving on the Metro at Gateshead Stadium then walking the last 10 mins to the Ramada Encore hotel, getting in about 9pm. most likely i'll just head to the hotel bar for a pint first, anyone else doing something similar? then presumably someone will be driving from the hotel to the event in the morning after fry-ups, and i can grab a lift?

Last year we mainly spent Friday in the hotel bar, but world cup footy was on then. I'll PM you my mobile in the unlikely event everyone wanders somewhere else

The venue is walkable in 10-15 mins from the hotel, but you'll probably be able to snag a lift if you're old or walk like a girl...
Just sayin :)

There is a bar within walking distance. Proper old school with real ales also. I might lead a few of you over there :)

Last year we mainly spent Friday in the hotel bar, but world cup footy was on then. I'll PM you my mobile in the unlikely event everyone wanders somewhere else

The venue is walkable in 10-15 mins from the hotel, but you'll probably be able to snag a lift if you're old or walk like a girl...
Just sayin :)

You forgot to mention the Hen parties and chubby watching Paul :rolleyes: and of course your favourite Queen songs, Fat Bottomed Girls and I Want To Ride My Bicycle :p

Back
Top Bottom