What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete My first decal job on my RFM !!

Well here it is guys - my first full cab side done!!!! scary business I say !!!! but to be honest once I got these aligned ok (finally realised the corners do have registration marks on the decal - very useful!!) putting them on seemed eaiser than the weird shaped head decals. Only issue I have with doing thes is when I trim back the edges the sliver of decal I remove has pulled the bloody paint off underneath!!! Wondering if that's because it has gone onto the matt white finish on the cab ???

Anyway bought a proper black paint pen and it finished the job off great (note I hadn't touched the edge up in the pic below when I took this - delirious with happiness it went on so well I forgot!!!)

One side to go - finger crossed it goes as well !!!

P4090010.JPG

Yes looks good I'm sure the new owner will be happy.

We all make mistakes on the 1st re decal job, I filled some bolt holes in and didn't smooth them out properly, looks worse than it before

Thanks Steve

I filled some lock bar holes on the front of the cab but made sure they were well proud and just sanded em flush you can't see them so well happy

Cheers daz sort of can't wait until the next one now especially if the decals are good !!!

Will it be the ft

Pleased to say last decal on hooray!!!!!! just edge touching in and a good clean up and ready to start re-assembly of the cab bits before I strip the playfield !!!

P4100012.JPG
P4100013.JPG

Well cab is complete, all bits put back on and head will be going on tomorrow. Started to strip the playfield down now for a quick clean ready for my buyer to come and collect it !!

Couple of pics below

P4150026.JPG P4150041.JPG
P4150042.JPG

Looking good did you add that little post between the flippers ? Bet the new owner will be chuffed, hope you've got 3 blokes to help you move it.

Weighs a ton fully assembled

Middle post was already there - its not to heavy as head as a LCD monitor in.

Paul the batteries are for my engine starter for my rc model aircraft!!! They hold their charge surprisingly well !!!!

Hi guys, just to say I was the lucky buyer of Kevs RFM and want to say publicly how pleased I am with it.
The cabinet looks fantastic after the re-decall, and is a much better job than I hoped for. The machine is lovely, both inside and out, and all of the family can't wait to play it (I've not set it up yet as I am making some space).
Kev is a really great seller, and has gone above and beyond what you usually get when buying a machine, and I would happily a pin from him again if he ever has anything for sale, even though it is an 8 hour round trip (for me) :)
Cheers,
Mark

Hi guys, just to say I was the lucky buyer of Kevs RFM and want to say publicly how pleased I am with it.
The cabinet looks fantastic after the re-decall, and is a much better job than I hoped for. The machine is lovely, both inside and out, and all of the family can't wait to play it (I've not set it up yet as I am making some space).
Kev is a really great seller, and has gone above and beyond what you usually get when buying a machine, and I would happily a pin from him again if he ever has anything for sale, even though it is an 8 hour round trip (for me) :)
Cheers,
Mark
Thanks for the comments Mark. So glad you are pleased with it and I hope it brings you and the kids hours of enjoyment !!!

Cheers Kev

Back
Top Bottom