What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first and only one

Buying any old game is a great idea provided you don’t over pay. Waiting for your grail pin means lots of potential missed fun. Even if you have to dump the game quickly to snap up your ideal title you probably won’t get that burnt.

the bigger problem is you then start to justify not selling the first game when another comes up 😉

I buy pinball tables all the time that I'm not certain about. Whilst it is a big investment, it's not a big risk and they are an asset and can be sold on. On that basis, unless you are buying something that is likely to take a big hit, it's not a problem. And they tend to be newer, niche tables anyway. Not sure that it's a big risk buying older machines that have already depreciated.
Considering it’s his only table, and from the sounds of things not a lot of space I’m sure he’s risking a whole lot of effort for a paper weight if he doesn’t get a machine that he wants to play daily.

doesnt seem like money and space is a big issue to a lot of people on this forum but believe me it’s an issue for some

Back
Top Bottom