What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving a pin in the UK

Fubar

Site Supporter
Alias
Thomas
Can anyone recommend a courier other than Martin Palfreyman? And what the price difference might be?

Martin's great and as a result he's quite busy. Wondering what options there are to get a machine here quicker (other than driving over there myself!)

West-East bitch of a drive. I hate all east anglian A roads!!

Martin is back of hols now so you might have some luck

@Mike-R-

He’s moved a few for me and always great service, collects and delivers on the same day, but you will be paying a premium as there will likely just be your machine in his van.

Chris.

Did it myself recently, Kent to Norfolk Overall cost was about the same, van was £65, fuel £40. Assistant was free as he owed me one (son - owes me about another 100 😅).
Took a bit of planning and a whole day but well satisfied with the result.

Attachments

• 20210522_082301.jpg
    20210522_082301.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 43
Did it myself recently, Kent to Norfolk Overall cost was about the same, van was £65, fuel £40. Assistant was free as he owed me one (son - owes me about another 100 😅).
Took a bit of planning and a whole day but well satisfied with the result.
The issue isn't the vehicle - it's the time budget!

Ended up using Ian from Birmingham Transport on the seller's recommendation - very happy with the service and only had to wait a few days :thumbs: Would definitely use them again. Charged £100.

Any other reputable pin delivery drivers these days? Got one to go from North Wales to Durham. Martin can't give me a timeframe yet and I'm impatient 😅

Have you tried Martin walvin. I’ve used him a couple of times for arcade cabs and he’s done a great job. Think he’s midlands/ South Yorkshire based but not 100%
Ghost retro arcade movers. He’s on Facebook as well.

I can’t get Martin to ever answer the phone to me or reply to texts, my last pin come on ils, was on pallet all insured etc, was fine, admitted it was in a box,

I think hadfields will only collect if you have an account now, there was a guy who collected my gotg when I sold it, I’ll see if I can find his number

Itch

I can’t get Martin to ever answer the phone to me or reply to texts, my last pin come on ils, was on pallet all insured etc, was fine, admitted it was in a box,

I think hadfields will only collect if you have an account now, there was a guy who collected my gotg when I sold it, I’ll see if I can find his number

Itch
Allan James

Amicus Couriers

Tel: 07711410079

Sound guy

With Martin, patience is the key. I usually text him, wait 2-3 weeks then ring him. 😂😂
That's what I used to do. Martin has one day a week for catching up, relaxing. If you know what day that is you can usually get straight through to him.

I used
Allan James

Amicus Couriers

Tel: 07711410079
I live in a rough area and he couldnt get out quick enough lol.
But the delivery and the time scale was spot on.

Back
Top Bottom