What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving a pin in the UK

Fubar

Site Supporter
Can anyone recommend a courier other than Martin Palfreyman? And what the price difference might be?

OP
Fubar

Fubar

Site Supporter
Martin's great and as a result he's quite busy. Wondering what options there are to get a machine here quicker (other than driving over there myself!)

strobey

Site Supporter
West-East bitch of a drive. I hate all east anglian A roads!!

Martin is back of hols now so you might have some luck

taz turbo

Registered
@Mike-R-

He’s moved a few for me and always great service, collects and delivers on the same day, but you will be paying a premium as there will likely just be your machine in his van.

Chris.

PAX

Site Supporter
Did it myself recently, Kent to Norfolk Overall cost was about the same, van was £65, fuel £40. Assistant was free as he owed me one (son - owes me about another 100 😅).
Took a bit of planning and a whole day but well satisfied with the result.

Attachments

• 20210522_082301.jpg
    20210522_082301.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 34
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Site Supporter
Did it myself recently, Kent to Norfolk Overall cost was about the same, van was £65, fuel £40. Assistant was free as he owed me one (son - owes me about another 100 😅).
Took a bit of planning and a whole day but well satisfied with the result.
The issue isn't the vehicle - it's the time budget!

OP
Fubar

Fubar

Site Supporter
Ended up using Ian from Birmingham Transport on the seller's recommendation - very happy with the service and only had to wait a few days :thumbs: Would definitely use them again. Charged £100.

Top Bottom