What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Memorable Movie Scenes / Quotes

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

" You want soft toilet paper, you go to hotel gay-boy. This hotel bastados" (spits on lapel)

Rik Mayall in 'A fist full of travellers cheques'

'So, 1100 men went into the water, 316 men come out, the sharks took the rest, June 29th 1945.

Anyway, we delivered the bomb.'

The end to one of the greatest speeches in movie history, made by one of the greatest actors. The whole monologue is amazing, made me read up on the real life story.

SETH
Okay, move the Jap over there.

RICHARD
Upsy daisy.

SETH
What's the story with you two? You a couple of fags?

JACOB
He's my son.

SETH
How does that happen? You don't look Japanese.

JACOB
Neither does he. He looks Chinese

SETH
Oh, well, excuse me all to hell.

Dusk Till Dawn

So many great quotes...

Die Hard
John McClane "Come out to the coast! We'll get together, have a few laughs."

Blue Brothers
Elwood: It's a hundred and six miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

I always like this one because it was Stan Lee that said it...

Mallrats
Brodie: Here you are now, a legend in the field, probably had a slew of woman since her. Am I right?
Stan Lee: Oh, lots of women. Jagger and me, we had a running contest to see who had the most. As a matter of fact, last time I looked I was way ahead.

Dans Un vieux film Français des années 60: LES TONTONS FLINGUEURS

Un truand dit en parlant d'un autre: LES CONS CA OSE TOUT, C'EST MEME A CA QU'ON LES RECONNAIT !!!!

c'est de loin la plus grande réplique du cinéma Français, mais pas sur que cela vous parle ???

^^^^^^ Translation
In An old French film from the 60s: LES TONTONS FLINGUEURS

A mobster says while speaking of another: THE CONS CA OSE EVERYTHING, IT'S EVEN BY THAT THAT WE RECOGNIZE THEM !!!!

it is by far the biggest replica of French cinema, but not sure that it speaks to you ???

Back
Top Bottom