What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Memorable Movie Scenes / Quotes

Sako-TRG

Site Supporter
I reckon most pinheads are generally big movie fans so with that in mind...

What’s you favourite movie scenes, quotes, lines?

I’ll make a start:-

Lee Van Cleef in A Few Dollars More
Wild, The Hunchback : Well well, if it isn't the smoker. Well... Remember me, amigo?
Col. Douglas Mortimer : M-Mm.
Wild, The Hunchback : 'Course you do. El Paso.
Col. Douglas Mortimer : It's a small world.
Wild, The Hunchback : Yes, and very, very bad. Now come on, you light another match.
Col. Douglas Mortimer : I generally smoke just after I eat. Why don't you come back in about ten minutes?
Wild, The Hunchback : Ten minutes you'll be smoking in hell. Get up!
😂

(Arnold voice) WELL I HOPE YOU LEAVE ENOUGH ROOM FOR MY FIST BECAUSE I'M GOING TO LLRAMM IT INTO YOUR STOMACH, AND BREAK YOUR GOD DAMN SPINE..rrrrAAARRR

The Goonies - "Yeah, but you know what? [holds up a coin] This one, this one right here... this was my dream, my wish. And it didn't come true. So I'm taking it back. I'm taking them all back."

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation 😂

Clark W. Griswold Jr.:
Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fcuking Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse.

Bull**** Mr Han man!
Don't think....FEEL! It's like a finger pointing to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you'll miss all the heavenly glory!
Boards don't hit back!

All from Enter The Dragon :)

"Now see, we're sitting down here--ready to negotiate. And you've already given up your ****. I'm still a mystery to you. But I know exactly where your white ass is comin' from. So if I ask if you want some dinner, and you grab an egg roll and started chattin' down, I'd say to myself "This mother****er, he's givin' out like he ain't got a care in the world" and who knows? Maybe he don't. Maybe this fool is such a bad mother****er. He don't have to worry about nothin'. He just sits down and watch my mother****in' TV. See?" - Drexyl, True Romance

Charlie: What's a nice girl like you doing with an old cow like that?
Nice girl: taking her to the bull.
Charlie: Can't your dad do that?
Nice Girl. Oh no, it has to be the bull.

Also from carry on camping.

"Now see, we're sitting down here--ready to negotiate. And you've already given up your ****. I'm still a mystery to you. But I know exactly where your white ass is comin' from. So if I ask if you want some dinner, and you grab an egg roll and started chattin' down, I'd say to myself "This mother****er, he's givin' out like he ain't got a care in the world" and who knows? Maybe he don't. Maybe this fool is such a bad mother****er. He don't have to worry about nothin'. He just sits down and watch my mother****in' TV. See?" - Drexyl, True Romance

Best film ever made!
‘What’s a Drexel?’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Payback" with Mel Gibson:
Val Resnick to Porter's girlfreind - I'm gonna ***k you 6 ways from Sunday! Hubba hubba :D

Watched it again the other night - classic!

Hey, I started out mopping the floor just like you guys. But now... now I'm washing lettuce. Soon I'll be on fries; then the grill. In a year or two, I'll make assistant manager, and that's when the big bucks start rolling in.”

Coming to America

Ferris Bueller:
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

So, you see, both Dunn and I were under Oveur, even though I was under Dunn.

Or

Oh, that was a time. You got hold of that bad acid and didn't come down for two weeks, you kept telling everyone that you were Jesus Christ and then you jumped off a roof 'cause you thought you could fly!

"You aint never gonna get to Aintree.. you gone taken a wrong turn.."

You know the rest

Deliverance

this "scene" was an actual topic of discussion in the bar tonight.

Jules: [Jules shoots the man on the couch] I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What's the matter? Oh, you were finished! Well, allow me to retort. What does Marsellus Wallace look like?
Brett: What?
Jules: What country are you from?
Brett: What? What? Wh - ?
Jules: "What" ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in What?
Jules: English, mother****er, do you speak it?
Brett: Yes! Yes!
Jules: Then you know what I'm sayin'!
Brett: Yes!
Jules: Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!
Jules: Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you mother****er, say what one more Goddamn time!

Jules: If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Jules: Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you."

Jules: I want you to go in that bag, and find my wallet.
Pumpkin: Which one is it?
Jules: It's the one that says Bad Mother****er.

Jules: I don't wanna hear about no mother****in' ifs. All I wanna hear from your ass is, You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the mother****er. Go back in there, chill them niggers out and wait for the cavalry which should be coming directly.
Marsellus: You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the mother****er. Go back in there, chill them niggers out and wait for the Wolf who should be coming directly.

Jules has some of the best lines ever, in fact the whole screenplay of Pulp Fiction is just genius.

Back
Top Bottom