What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Moose Shack

And in that line up you set up the best game whoa Nellie ! What a cool game , only played one on its crate when there was one at Tilt in Birmingham :thumbs:

yeah its a great game, Pavlov has one so that's two alteast!

Narrow backboxes on the Gotts are handy.... if doesn't fit, Gorgar is taking the most width?

My lovely Gorgar is going nowhere lol. There’s still quite a few inches between the machines still. AFM will slot in there nicely.
Not sure where Asteroids is going yet😆

Reactions: JMP
Any chance of a pic to see em?
Love arcade equipment, wife thinks I’m bonkers... Only got one pin but other toys are...
Rock-Ola Juke box, cocktail table arcade emulator, and around 4 old one arm bandits.
Turned my 8x6 she’s into a 15 gallon brewery & bar.
32259540d8d1387ca91bac315ca6c42f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice. The coin pusher is in pieces at the mo and the horse racing is making a very good workbench. But will post lots of pics as it all comes together.

Nice progress. I also went for a bit of variation so not just a pin shed. In my experience adding an air hockey table, if you can manage it, turned out to be a popular family choice.....easy 4up fun.

Coin pusher and horse racing too. Wanted an arcade not a pinshack.
@Benleigh250 called in while visiting Liverpool
View attachment 94984

Very nice and still standing too close to the machine! Nice place a few more pins and soon you will rival the world renowned dominos arcade which @Neil McRae owns!

Managed a half decent score on break shot! Great game my fave out of the lot and only 1000 in the country.

Good start and keep up the good work soon you will be hosting regional meets!

Hope fellow Runcorn resident nick c will join us next time! Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kids are loving the twin sega. Asteroids has finally landed but didn’t survive the trip over the pond and has a board fault 😫
Afm back too just taf and chair to return home from being on tour at the electric circus.
Deffo now think there’s no room for air hockey either.
Still no power running everything on an extension cable (not all at once)
C91B3A8F-76E5-4FEA-952A-52C3670147AB.jpeg0A8D3C88-BE70-4C10-B1D6-1033313CB538.jpeg5CC40978-9F2E-4758-A1B6-DFE1F8995CBF.jpegB6BBD764-3C8C-4295-9C03-82BB5D01CB8E.jpeg

Fantastic mate.
I think you will have one of the greatest games room going. I love the mixture of games,especially the whitakers derby. I'm a big fan of Manx too.

Neil
Can you take some closer pics of the lighting rails. I would need about 8 I think to make a 4 m square

ah there it is. I remember reading the request then in the other thread I couldn't find your post :D they are in the other thread.

Back
Top Bottom