What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Moose Shack

Love the little house, will that be filled with little mario mushroom world games lol

I’d be better insulating with old playfields probably cheaper.
Hearing bills better be near zero

I can't help everytime I see NLP think Neuro-Linguistic Programming

This is the tale of the French door.
I was donated a French door before a single brick was laid. The door was measured and an opening created. However it seems only the width was measured and the height was set at a standard door height. Being French though the door was anything but standard.
As I tried to fit the doors today this realisation dawned.
I was able to remove a course of brick under the door but still this was not quite enough.
I then had to remove the extruded lips from all across the top frame hence why I look like frosty the snowman. I was going to wedge and foam the door before using wall anchors. Well I’ve saved myself some foam as it’s in tighter than a ducks ****.
The good news though is it’s in 👍🏻
2277B7CC-B0F3-41FB-832D-4BF284A5E59F.jpegD0A66AA2-9ACC-4239-BF1A-8207FAC564B7.jpeg69537D3D-6E91-47CC-887B-627D55A3FD6C.jpeg

3A0E085E-ACDF-4B11-AEB3-6DBE13DAA8C0.jpeg
So purely for trying out a pin for size I set one up today probably the first in 12 months. Fired up and played straight away which was good.
Did some measurements and setting out and suddenly the space has drastically shrunk. No room for air hockey really. Not enough room for all my pins 😬
The Manx TT takes up near a quarter of the room.
The horse racing game might fit under the stairs making it a 5 player game not 6.
I wanted loads more machines like penny pushers 😢
Oh man might have to get rid of something

Blimey yeah the shooting gallery. I was convinced I was building a tardis
:rofl::rofl:

These things always look massive, until they are built and ready to fill.. then they seem tiny and you always wish you had gone for a larger one! :D

Cover your ears chaps, but I would get rid of some pins and have a good mixture of things. Especially if family will be playing in the room.
You could keep one half of the Manx and sell the other half (more fun head to head but is huge).
I thought the horse racing game you mentioned was Final Furlong. That would be amazing haha. But I assume it's Whittakers Derby. Another great family game.

It is looking great though mate.
Let's be honest. You only really need one or two new Sterns nowadays as they are all the same 😎

If i had the room id have the cyclone ticket redemption game its an arcade classic and have great memory's of this thing found in almost any arcade, so simple yet fun game and love the attract mode spinning lights / neon's, also like the hungry hippo version as well.

Back
Top Bottom