What's new

Mobile Repair Service

Johnny b

Registered
Hi Guys, does anyone know of someone who does mobile service? I have a SWDE that could do with a tune up. Oh and I'm in Bedfordshire.

Cheers,

John

I think pinball mania is taking a break. Robin Kemp does but not sure how far he travels.

Pinball mania taking a break ? I'm shafted then! I'll need someone in Midlands at some point for sure so if anyone knows anyone

Well I'm sure Andy will chime in if I'm wrong but I think he's more cutting down on the distance he travels. So you might be ok midland based. Maybe an hour tops

Uh oh, I may be in trouble if Andy is limiting his travel in the future... anyone know an alternative mobile repair service for London?

give Robin a ring / text, you never know what his plans may be (except this Saturday he'll be at my place playing pin and hopefully not getting too pis$ed).

Robin is a bit unreliable but he's a decent fella - 07525 920733 - at one point he was planning on doing pin repair full time, but his health issues may have scuppered that.

Cheers - don't need anything done imminently, but Andy did a shop job on one of my dads machines a year or so ago and I was going to ask him to do the same on one of mine later this year. If he is taking a break or limiting travel I may well get in touch with Robin.

I think pin mania is still fixing machines at his place, so people in the Midlands could still just drop their pins off with him. £20 to hire a van from Enterprise :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom