What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mobile Repair Service

Johnny b

Registered
Hi Guys, does anyone know of someone who does mobile service? I have a SWDE that could do with a tune up. Oh and I'm in Bedfordshire.

Cheers,

John

I think pinball mania is taking a break. Robin Kemp does but not sure how far he travels.

Pinball mania taking a break ? I'm shafted then! I'll need someone in Midlands at some point for sure so if anyone knows anyone

Well I'm sure Andy will chime in if I'm wrong but I think he's more cutting down on the distance he travels. So you might be ok midland based. Maybe an hour tops

Uh oh, I may be in trouble if Andy is limiting his travel in the future... anyone know an alternative mobile repair service for London?

give Robin a ring / text, you never know what his plans may be (except this Saturday he'll be at my place playing pin and hopefully not getting too pis$ed).

Robin is a bit unreliable but he's a decent fella - 07525 920733 - at one point he was planning on doing pin repair full time, but his health issues may have scuppered that.

Cheers - don't need anything done imminently, but Andy did a shop job on one of my dads machines a year or so ago and I was going to ask him to do the same on one of mine later this year. If he is taking a break or limiting travel I may well get in touch with Robin.

I think pin mania is still fixing machines at his place, so people in the Midlands could still just drop their pins off with him. £20 to hire a van from Enterprise :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom