What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MMr Unboxing day

Adrian Hufton

Registered
Hi folks,
My MMr arrives on Friday and although I would like to have Saturday morning like Christmas Day as a child, to run downstairs at 5.00am and tear the cardboard off set it up and still be playing wearing just my underpants when the wife gets up, that is not going to happen.
So I am resisting the opening to a time when anyone interested in having a look can be there.
(Plus Donna said no one is coming round until I have cleaned up a bit!:()

So, Sunday 24th Jan at 2.00pm it will be unboxed. If you want to come, start gathering from 1.30pm. If you can't make it for when the cardboard comes off just pop in anytime during the afternoon and have a go, you are welcome.
I may even provide a hot Turkey and stuffing batch around teatime for those who come along (Donna will). Tea and coffee are free but bring your own beer should you want one of those.
Please let me know if you coming, just in case I expect 4 and get 20, I doubt it but just so I know what size piece of turkey to cook and how many batches to buy!

Message me if you need my postcode.

Hope to see a few of you Sunday.:clap:

Cheers Adie

Let me know if you stil need an extra 'premium' pinball mate - I've got a pack of them at mine and can bring one round on the day.

Ill be there. 2 mins to unbox well that's far quicker than the nellie.
Want to see a pic to compare my Photoshopping tomfoolery too plz

Count me in Adie. Not sure what time I'll pitch up...., so long as it's ready to play when I arrive. :)

PM me your postcode and house number fetler. Cheers !

We all know that you'll be unboxing it on Friday then putting it back in the box before people arrive on Sunday! ;)
Tempted as I will be I am out Friday night and will have a mop and hoover in my hands most of Saturday, a brush up my A**e and a flea in my ear!
Working Saturday night and a hangover Sunday morning so I will just about make it.
Sorry you can't get there on the afternoon but you are welcome later if you get chance.

I'm not going to look :rofl:

I'm sure they will be perfectly fine. Just treat them like a French car ;)
Haha, what's that then? Rag the granny out of it until it dies and then buy a new one! :rofl:

Oh yea and accept everything not working at the same time but things may fix themselves without logical explanation.....

Last edited:
Its interesting that Dutch Pinball have also gone the 1 big gigantic board under the playfield also, not convinced its a good idea....

Back
Top Bottom