What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Mirror Blades

Expired Due to no activity
Mirror blades were delivered today. Just got to start going through them and wrapping them up for the orders. Profiles match the test pieces so they are the correct size (wipes brow with relief)
Will check each blade to ensure the protective covering is not damaged prior to packaging up. On a few I will peel back a corner of the protective film just to check they are OK.
Once checked I will go through the order list in sequence and confirm that they are still required and request payment. These will then be put to one side to be delivered to Daventry.
Aiming to get some fitted to my machines to take a few pics (Blue & Mirror) over the next few days. The other colours I will have to peel back the protective film to take pictures to show you.

Cheers Tony

Some pics of the blue blades. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

The original message was sent to Daz, but then realised I had a different email contact for him so sent direct. I should have contacted everyone who pre-ordered blades and just waiting for conformation back.
Once I have confirmed the list and requested payment I will let people know whats still available.

Please note payment will be by BACS (yes I know there have been some scams but most people from the SW league know where I live), Paypal GIFT only, or check. Will notify everyone hopefuly over the next couple of nights as I am away at the weekend. Again Blades will be taken to the show for collection by Jon Mel as I am on holiday so payment in advance only.

If I get too much money via Paypal I may have to change to a business account(may have to look at this) so the other options would be prefered.

Sorry if things seem a bit hit and miss but I am suprised how much time this has taken up.

Cheers Tony

Not sure who that was pointed at Tony - Me or Daz :D

Just a quick update before I request payment from the pre-orders.

B/W mirror are all allocated but one set has a minor amount of damage to the top edge of the L/H blade. When in position this would be just above apron. If anyone is not fussed about this who has ordered I will sell for £55 instead of the £65. If none of the pre-orders want it it will be up for sale ( this was allocated to the last reserve so all other orders are fine)
B/W red mirror. One set has a mark on the L/H blade lower left back corner. This is a manufacturer fault where they believe some water got on the edge. Still in dispute with the supplier. Should not notice once fitted in the machine as will be hid behind plastics etc.Again if any one wants it its £75 instead of £85.
Pictures below or can send additional pics if required.

Lastly the following are still available.

Stern Mirror x 4
Stern Blk Mirror x 4
B/W Blue Mirror x 3
B/W Red Mirror x 3 (1as above)

Cheers Tonyimage.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 20
Nice one Tony. I'll buy those B/W red ones with the fault for £75 please, and collect at Daventry :)

I can pay then or bank transfer before, let me know

Great job

Dan

OK, no worries. Not sure if I will sort out tonight or Monday as away for the weekend

Cheers Tony

Nice one Tony. I'll buy those B/W red ones with the fault for £75 please, and collect at Daventry :)

I can pay then or bank transfer before, let me know

Great job

Dan

Tony,

Whats the damage on the B/W Blue again? might have to pick up a set for Wh20 too... :( **skint!** :D

Cheers
Paul

Ping - Peter Blakemore. Trying to get hold of you to see if he can take a set of Mirror Blades to Gregs meet. Not answering your email unless I have the wrong one.

Cheers Tony

Did we manage to identify if these will fit DE tables as well?

I've just grabbed my first Pin, a DE R&B and i'm looking how I can spend money on it. ;)

The list is building up nicely but if these fit then I might but them on my (ever increasing) list.

Yes, I have checked and they fit in my GnR and also my Sega SWT.

Cheers Tony

Thanks for confirming that Tony.

Now to ponder which colour would look best on the R&B. ;)

I still have some blades left for sale on pre-order before the show as below. Note if you want a set payment must be before the end of July. There may be a few at the show for sale but each set will be £5 more for the pinball community and more for Joe Public. I will also be putting a few sets on eBay after the show at a premium price .
I am also considering doing another pre-order in a month or two. Will do the pre-order again at the same price but would require a deposit this time as I have had a fair few people drop out. Not sure if I will do a colour option this time unless there is enough demand (Black B/W and Blue Stern were quick to sell out). If someone could help out I will try and get them delivered to the show in Manchester, as again not sure if I can make it.
I have shipped a few sets but this is not cheap due to weight and packaging. I have only shipped 2 sets of blades together and with full insurance it works out at £22.50 and think it would be £18 for one set as below 5kg and insurance is covered in the postage price. May be able to get packaging price down if I ship multiple sets and buy packing material in bulk.

Cheers Tony

Standard Mirror £65 and Colour £85

B/W Mirror - 3 (one has slight top edge damage @ £55)
Stern Mirror - 4
Stern Black - 4
B/W Blue - 3
B/W Red- 2

Back
Top Bottom