What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Me and Bertha back very soon.

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
For those who do not know I was diagnosed with Cancer around a year ago due to a tumour on my Kidney.
Without mentioning names I want to send a heartfelt thank you to the many members on here who I can now count as good friends for reaching out and helping me come to terms with it all. So 🙏 ❤️ 🤗

Up until 12mth ago I didn’t think there was such a thing as depression and Anxiety!
Being old school I’d shake my head and say give
yourself a slap and get on with it for goodness sake.
How wrong I was after experiencing both of these first hand now and still slightly suffering from the latter.
It has took almost a year for me to come to the conclusion there are a lot worse off than me and I want to share the best advice I have been given. It was from my wonderful Macmillan nurse only this week, she told me Colin you are living with a condition, the emphasis being the word LIVING!
All the while this bloody Anxiety keeps telling me I’m dying of the big C. The brain is a crazy thing at times and staying positive is where it’s at and Pinball is the perfect remedy for these times.

I won’t dwell on my condition too much but I am in for my Big Op this coming Thursday and if all goes well hopefully out over the weekend.
I have however been told no heavy lifting for at least 3 month so I haven’t exactly picked the right hobby with 3 incoming pins in the next weeks/months 😂
I will also be hanging my Ski Instructors badge up as a bad fall on the dry slope is like coming off a motorbike without armour 🤪

So I’ll be shutting up shop for at least a few days and depending how the op goes well I will endeavour to get back on my feet asap.

In the meantime I’ve a few last min overdue orders to get out so apologies there but I may have to put a few on hold until I assess how I can manage.

If nothing else it gives Big Bertha and my brain a well needed rest too 😂

Thx again for the support peace out Coly ❤️

All the best Col and wishing you a speedy recovery after your surgery.
Take care of yourself buddy will be thinking of you .

Col, put yourself first and let us know if there is anything you need doing.
Here’s hoping the op goes as routine and we get some good news when you are ready to share.

Bloody hell Col! I’m so sorry to hear this!

Here’s wishing you a speedy recovery!

Very best wishes and my thoughts will be with you on Thursday.

Chris.

Best wishes for Thursday Col, I'll be thinking of you along with everyone else.

Take a well earned rest we'll be here when you get back ❤️

I found a laptop and headphones seriously useful in hospital after surgery last year. I know the waiting and uncertainty is the worst thing, hope it goes ahead and all the best 🤞.
Oooh good idea I’ve put my headphones on the list and loading my IPad with Netflix stuff. 🙏

Thinking of you and the family Col.
Hope the op goes well.
Take care of yourself and give big Bertha a rest until you are feeling up to it.

All the best mate and I know I’ve said it a hundred times already but I’ll say it again, if you need anything mate give me a shout!

All the best mate, me and the misses will be thinking of you.

Back
Top Bottom