What's new

Me and Bertha back very soon.

Yes, about the right time to say we will be thinking of you tomorrow and wish you a speedy op and hope to see you back soon.

Hope tomorrow goes well Col. Take all the time you need to rest and recover afterwards, I'm sure Bertha won't have the hump with you ;)

Best wishes Coly my heart goes out to you and your family, I wish you a speedy recovery. Best wishes.

Wishing you all the best dude.

If you need a pinball fix while you recover let me know, have dozens of pinball related channels bookmarked in YouTube

Afternoon all just had a conversation with the legend and best mate Col, he wanted me to say thanks for all the texts and kind messages, he’s in good spirit so happy his op is done, he’s just recovering at present but can’t text, just wanted to let u all know he’s doing well! And he will update u all soon, kind regards Scott

all the best colin, i had the dreaded c 20 years ago this summer, a big worry for sure but research and medicine had come on leaps and bounds, you`ll soon be on your feet

Hi all I’ve spoken to col tonight and he’s finding it painful to text so he’s asked me to let all you guys and dolls an update !

“Im euphoric”

Was his first words to me in a very croky voice! His op lasted almost 3 and half hours , longer than expected but when a nurse came round after the op she assured him it had gone better than they all expected. He’s still waiting to get his visit from the surgeon but needless to say they only took half of the kidney and thankfully he still has his spleen.

He’s in great spirits and used the word euphoric because all the worry and anxiety he feels has now melted away and of course he survived the op.

Wendy, gabe and family have been to visit and he’s having great crack with the docs and nurses . (Crack as in laugh not drugs)

He’s on morphine and in a fair bit of pain but he’s told me to tell you he’s now got giants balls which he’s pleased about but a side effect is he’s lost two inches elsewhere 😂

He wants me to thank everyone on the forum for the well wishes and wants me to let you know he’ll be back on the forum in a day or two when he can text a little better.

Speaking for myself I’ve been worried about col today I’m chuffed like you all will be he’s made it through and will be back to his best with a little rest .

Cheers Paul

Thanks for sharing that. After my op a few years ago, I got very nauseous on the drugs when looking down and texting. Let’s give him a few days rest, sounds like he has earned them.

Hi all I’ve spoken to col tonight and he’s finding it painful to text so he’s asked me to let all you guys and dolls an update !

“Im euphoric”

Was his first words to me in a very croky voice! His op lasted almost 3 and half hours , longer than expected but when a nurse came round after the op she assured him it had gone better than they all expected. He’s still waiting to get his visit from the surgeon but needless to say they only took half of the kidney and thankfully he still has his spleen.

He’s in great spirits and used the word euphoric because all the worry and anxiety he feels has now melted away and of course he survived the op.

Wendy, gabe and family have been to visit and he’s having great crack with the docs and nurses . (Crack as in laugh not drugs)

He’s on morphine and in a fair bit of pain but he’s told me to tell you he’s now got giants balls which he’s pleased about but a side effect is he’s lost two inches elsewhere 😂

He wants me to thank everyone on the forum for the well wishes and wants me to let you know he’ll be back on the forum in a day or two when he can text a little better.

Speaking for myself I’ve been worried about col today I’m chuffed like you all will be he’s made it through and will be back to his best with a little rest .

Cheers Paul
Epic news, thank you for the update.

Can I just say an heartfelt thanks to one and all, it’s time like these that make you realise just how great life can be when you are surrounded by so many wonderful people like the friends I have made on here.
Currently sitting at Home stroking wendy’s pussy which takes my mind off the hellish pain I am experiencing atm.
No one told me I was signing up to being hit by a truck and feeling like a 95 yr old but onwards and upwards.
Hopefully I’ll get back to my old self in the coming weeks.
Thx again ❤️

IMG_0604.jpeg

Take it steady Billy ;)
Seriously though mate - Pecker up - Hope you feel better soon Col :)

If those are the really tight surgical socks the easy way of getting them on is to put your foot in a poly bag and then pull them on. Hopefully a quick and full recovery.

Back
Top Bottom