What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Maybe TAF Agggghhhhhh

This is an easy one. It's a 'For Sale' thread with a price so sell it. Life is indeed too short. Buy what you want dude. TAF's always come along so you can buy one in the future if you want.

I’ve struggled like hell in the past and missed:mourned them, especially when I’ve poured hours of mods/improvements on some. I’m much more relaxed now, but not looking to sell any!!

I’ve struggled like hell in the past and missed:mourned them, especially when I’ve poured hours of mods/improvements on some. I’m much more relaxed now, but not looking to sell any!!
@Spadge I think I spend more time fidling with the pins than playing them. Thats half the fun for me.

This thread is so funny it's like we're all trying to convince him not to get a divorce

???? thanks guys I really appreciate the positive comments.
I do love the game I just find it remarkably similar to Funhouse and I love Funhouse. I haven’t fallen out of love with TAF. Just fancied a TOTAN.
Im 38 and my wife is 37. She was diagnosed with bowel cancer at the beginning of 2017. She’s ok now but you never know what’s around the corner.

Any way I’m going to review my decision on the new year. For now it stays ????

Under the normal run of things I'd say do whatever.. everyone's tastes are different, TOTAN does nothing for me.

BUT crucially I think this decision is being guided by a feeling of past & present issues wearing him down. It's difficult to see the wood for the trees sometimes when things go wrong on these games, but from an outsider's perspective however it looks like he's cracked everything that could conceivably go wrong with it. Certainly there would be a whole set of challenges - the same and maybe others - on another TAF down the line.

If you've fallen out of love with TAF then that's a different proposition to "this game has been the bane of my life for the past X weeks". It pays to be clear about why one is selling something.

???? thanks guys I really appreciate the positive comments.
I do love the game I just find it remarkably similar to Funhouse and I love Funhouse. I haven’t fallen out of love with TAF. Just fancied a TOTAN.
Im 38 and my wife is 37. She was diagnosed with bowel cancer at the beginning of 2017. She’s ok now but you never know what’s around the corner.

Any way I’m going to review my decision on the new year. For now it stays ????

All the best of luck for the ongoing health and happiness of your wife @Spandangler. My mum has been going through treatment over the last two years - cancer sucks. On the positive side at least it reminds you of whats important.

Back
Top Bottom