What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Making my own dream theme

Ar just seen this on Youtube and oh my god chap u nailed it
So much love gone into this, its unbelievable - well done mate ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Hoping the next big pin manufacturer is from uk with all you guys knowledge and talent... todays sunday thought ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

Ar just seen this on Youtube and oh my god chap u nailed it
So much love gone into this its unfathomable well done

Hoping the next big pin manufacturer is from uk with all you guys knowledge and talent... todays sunday thought
Thx, truly appreciate that.

If there's anything I've learned from all this, it's don't let anyone tell you what you can't do.

Hey Matt,

The playfield was sanded, printed and clear coated by 'Restored by Scott'.

You can find his work here:

Thanks for this, his work does look great. Quite an journey to Aus and back! Is there no one in the uk offering clearcoats?

Thanks for this, his work does look great. Quite an journey to Aus and back! Is there no one in the uk offering clearcoats?
A few in the community do their own clear coats. Though no one does any playfield reprints that I know of.

Closest is Europe.

@Colywobbles sorted me a new left ramp plastic as the first cut was a little off. This one fits like a glove!

Added my own little car mod, this was made by hot wheels to tie in with the game release, just needed drilling out to add the 'head lights'

PXL_20240303_175216585.jpg

PXL_20240303_181451716.jpg

PXL_20240303_181843184.jpg

Is this your baby that you could/would never sell, or would you sell it for the right price?

I'm not offering to buy it, but outstanding work and looks to have been a labour of love.

IMHO Everything has a price!
No such thing as a keeper or grail just a matter of how many spondoolics or sheckles being thrown at you

Is this your baby that you could/would never sell, or would you sell it for the right price?

I'm not offering to buy it, but outstanding work and looks to have been a labour of love.
I was offered 10k for my custom BSD about a year ago and I turned it down.

These custom jobs are some serious work and don't really ever want to sell them. Making them again is just a royal pain in the ass. Not to mention time consuming and a lot of legwork and communication with several people across different time zones. It's seriously something you don't want to take on unless you really have a strong passion to pursue it to the end.

Having said all that I'm already discussing the next one with Holly

It does look pretty amazing Scott, the colors on it really pop. Great theme choice too ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Possible contender for โ€œBest in Showโ€ for the next Pinfest ๐Ÿ†

Back
Top Bottom