What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Machines for loan / on loan. Always Updated!

Picked up a demolition man from Steve brum it’s now in arcade hub hull. Borrowed by myself (lee Playle) maintained by Andy Bilton. Thanks Steve love your place be back soon to play more

I have a decent STTNG that I'm willing to loan out to a respected and well known member to play it for a period to be discussed on the proviso you shop the playfield. It needs all new rubbers and a good strip and clean, but is working without faults. I'll pay for the bits!

If that's you, PM me.

Sent from my Atari 2600
9d96ad461a6f354e8998bf54a56e2650.jpg

Last edited:
I have a decent STTNG that I'm willing to loan out to a respected and well known member to play it for a period to be discussed on the proviso you shop the playfield. It needs all new rubbers and a good strip and clean, but is working without faults. I'll pay for the bits!

If that's you, PM me.

Sent from my Atari 2600
9d96ad461a6f354e8998bf54a56e2650.jpg
I would be interested @Andy B will maintain it. @steve brum & @Hullshark can vouch for me. I’m willing to pay for parts to get it sorted etc

I have space for another PIN or 2 in my newly created games room, I have loaned pins from Steve brum (JM) and Courtney (Xenon) previously. Anyone have anything they need looking after?
I'm happy to clean and maintain a working pin (along side my SS and NGG)

TIA

Available for long tern LOAN only as not for sale as not mine

ELVIRA PARTY MONSTERS . Plays well but would appreciate a good strip down and clean. Tired would be a fair description. Has done 2 weekend shows so is certainly reliable.

Collection from Nuneaton and return maybe at a show next year?

Sold all my machines a couple of months ago to finish house development, and missed them ever since.

I've been very ill for the last couple of months and sitting around has made me realise I need to do more fun things and do the things I enjoy instead of slaving away.

I'm not in a position to buy at the moment, but am looking to hire and pay for the Length of hire, does any know any companies that do this?

Sold all my machines a couple of months ago to finish house development, and missed them ever since.

I've been very ill for the last couple of months and sitting around has made me realise I need to do more fun things and do the things I enjoy instead of slaving away.

I'm not in a position to buy at the moment, but am looking to hire and pay for the Length of hire, does any know any companies that do this?

You could try @Matt Vince - but of course as the pub sector is reopening he may not have any spare games.

Also ask Barry Parsons.

Jukebox45s will hire you a table but trust me - it will be cheaper to buy one!

We do hire machines out, but Barry may be a better bet if you are in Wrexham (you wouldn't like my delivery quote from Sussex!)

Phil at PH was dabbling with rentals I believe. See if he's still doing it.

Sent from my Atari 2600

Just shifted my Jokerz so I have a empty pinball spaced slot in my home if anyone has anything to get out of their hair since my moneys tied up and taking me out of the market for a little while.

Done a good amount of business with folk here so have a good few who can speak for me. Would consider a mates rates rental too.

I am interested by the idea of lending/borrowing, but noticed that nothing moved since 2016. Is that a dead post now?

I am interested by the idea of lending/borrowing, but noticed that nothing moved since 2016. Is that a

It's only the spreadsheet that is outdated. Is there an up to date one?

If I was to lend my TZ, until I am able to move it to Canada, what would be the safest way to do that? I would not be able to look after it as I will be oversea. Are the pinball clubs interested to receive and look after individual's machines?

If I was to lend my TZ, until I am able to move it to Canada, what would be the safest way to do that? I would not be able to look after it as I will be oversea. Are the pinball clubs interested to receive and look after individual's machines?
Most of the community would be happy to look after a game and can be trusted. I think clubs also might take it but some seem rather crammed already.

I am interested by the idea of lending/borrowing, but noticed that nothing moved since 2016. Is that a dead post now?

Lots of loaning goes on but usually between folk who are well acquainted.

I am a usually a pin or 3 over 🤦‍♀️ No matter how hard I try not to be - unfortunately the rest of the south coast crew usually are as well so I can’t offload one of them without taking one of theirs 😂😂
I could solve this problem easily by selling some but the constant space issue is all part of the fun ….right !?! 😬

Pm sent

If it were me I'd be thinking of selling it unless you have a sentimental attachment to it, then buying another one of something else in Canada. I'm not sure what prices and availability are like there though.

Bally VECTOR available for long term loan

possibly ELEKTRA too but trying to sell it really

possibly FIREBALL 2 but needs some TLC after been worn out at last years Pinfest!

Games are at electric circus retro arcade Nuneaton

We're really open to a reciprocal loan on the LoTR currently for sale/trade - rather than selling/trading it.

I'm hoping to be at Pinfest one day (cross fingers) - so, happy to discuss there :)

Last edited:
My tales from the crypt will be available for loan in a few weeks time as we cannot get it to work on coins and I dont want to fold it up. Game plays with a few niggles and has LEDs door knocker and topper (these dont affect play but make it look nice!)

My tales from the crypt will be available for loan in a few weeks time as we cannot get it to work on coins and I dont want to fold it up. Game plays with a few niggles and has LEDs door knocker and topper (these dont affect play but make it look nice!)
Hey Steve, I would be interested in a loan if that works with you?
I’ve been looking to get my teeth back into pinball recently and the prices have just gone. It’s since I was here last!

Missed out - I'd of loved to have taken you up on this, alas my man cave converted garage is now a storage unit. Word to the wise, don't sell all your pins at once or significant others will find a far worse use for the space.

Back
Top Bottom