Machines for loan / on loan. Always Updated!

Alpha1

Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2011
Southampton, UK
Alias
Alpha1
I have a decent STTNG that I'm willing to loan out to a respected and well known member to play it for a period to be discussed on the proviso you shop the playfield. It needs all new rubbers and a good strip and clean, but is working without faults. I'll pay for the bits!

If that's you, PM me.

Sent from my Atari 2600

Last edited:
Reactions: Tony and stevebm1

Arcadehub86

Registered
Oct 3, 2019
Hull
arcadehubhull.co.uk
I have a decent STTNG that I'm willing to loan out to a respected and well known member to play it for a period to be discussed on the proviso you shop the playfield. It needs all new rubbers and a good strip and clean, but is working without faults. I'll pay for the bits!

If that's you, PM me.

Sent from my Atari 2600
I would be interested @Andy B will maintain it. @steve brum & @Hullshark can vouch for me. I’m willing to pay for parts to get it sorted etc

Reactions: Hullshark

unity_neil

Registered
Oct 14, 2012
Nuneaton
www.contrast-assist.com
I have space for another PIN or 2 in my newly created games room, I have loaned pins from Steve brum (JM ) and Courtney (Xenon) previously. Anyone have anything they need looking after?
I'm happy to clean and maintain a working pin (along side my SS and NGG )

TIA

steve brum

Site Supporter
Feb 15, 2015
Birmingham
Available for long tern LOAN only as not for sale as not mine

ELVIRA PARTY MONSTERS . Plays well but would appreciate a good strip down and clean. Tired would be a fair description. Has done 2 weekend shows so is certainly reliable.

Collection from Nuneaton and return maybe at a show next year?