What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Machines for loan / on loan. Always Updated!

Available now is my Operation Thunder, Needs a couple of faults sorting, couple of coils not firing and the GI fuse has popped. Available for immediate collection.

14647400_1085434341505829_1067598590_o.jpg

full working rollergames and radical available for loan. could be until next play expo. both game last used at revival in July without issue. would need to be collected from Birmingham b24. both games could go to same person .

LOL adminttedly there is a pattern. when I offered SM my inbox was overflowing . unfortunately I need the Sterns for shows

OK Guys we currently have 4 machines available...

Courtney - Birmingham - Operation Thunder
Steve - Birmingham - Radical
Steve - Birmingham - Roller Games
Rude Dog - Devon - Firepower

These are some great games, I have personally played the OT, Radical and RG offered here...

Someone must want one over the Christmas period, think of all the family parties!!!

Can't believe i haven't got this bxxxxxy man cave finished. All these machines looking for a home. Sad.

full working rollergames and radical available for loan. could be until next play expo. both game last used at revival in July without issue. would need to be collected from Birmingham b24. both games could go to same person .

Steve

I am interested in the Radical (already have Rollergames:).

I won't be able to pick up until w/c 7/11.

Any good?

Andy

Hi everyone im new to all this im looking to maybe loan a machine/rent for a while i a huge heated conservatory at home if this is suitable how do i go about finding a machine i would also like to apologise if this question has been asked before but i am a newbie! I have added a couple of pics of my conservatory below.
thanks
shaun

Attachments

• IMG_3317.JPG
    IMG_3317.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_3319.JPG
    IMG_3319.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_3321.JPG
    IMG_3321.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 114
If anyone is looking for a nice warm place to keep their pins over winter, I have two good sized rooms in my lower ground floor basement that are heated 24hrs a day. I'd estimate there is space for another 8 to 10 pins down there. Must be fully working and playable.

Attachments

• 11831644_10153811730413352_8729125417638345173_n.jpg
    11831644_10153811730413352_8729125417638345173_n.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 20160809_080314.jpg
    20160809_080314.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 96
Courtney
I have gone today to pick lw3 back from Rob. Could you take it off the list?
Thanks
Dom

No sorry it has gone to my work where it will sit alongside transformers. Anyway nobody could enjoy it now as rob and i had to separate the head from the rest of the cabinet. It will take me a while to reconnect the two as we discovered loads of bodged up connectors that will need replacing.

Just an idea I am thinking of doing a swap loan (3 - 6 months) with my FAMILY GUY (New ramp, new plastics, colour Pin2DMD, custom translite lighting) for trade after the Swavesey pinball weekend at the end of June.

Looking for - Metallica (any edition), Star Trek Stern (any edition), AC/DC (premium/LE), Kiss Stern (any edition), World Cup Soccer 94. Plus of course the obvious ones (AFM, MM, MB, SS). I know most of my choices are high end newer games (as I have not owned any of the newer sterns) - or the classic Bally/Williams era, but I can guarantee that your game will be returned as good, if not better than the way I get it.

I also may consider on doing a deal with my FG for one of the above games as well.....

Currently working on SteveBrum's AC/DC pro, and Courtney has known me for years.

May take another pin but have owned most machines I would want to! Feel free to PM me. Swap could take place at Swavesey on the sunday afternoon or anytime after in Birmingham. I also do not mind delivering/collecting depending on area.

Loan swap possible for the technically minded for TZ

although my TZ plays it has faults with the magnets and power ball sensor plus it needs the awful el wire removing and leds fitting. And a good clean.

looking to loan swap for say 6 months . Id like to borrow a full working lower level title so I can keep my game numbers up. Any borrowed game would NOT be used at shows etc. Games like FT BSD T2 BR id say CFTBL and WH20 are equal now but happy to borrow one of those!

the tz cab is not the best so no danger of it getting dinged

PM if interested

Variety is spice of life. Looking to loan swap for say 6 months some of my system 11 full working games

As I don't drive would be better of you had transport as couriers kill this sort of arrangement

Games would not be taken to any public events

Can offer radical and whirlwind

Interested in swords of fury mousin around space station earthshaker original pinbot

Pm to discuss

Are people still offering this?

Maybe this is the way I will go until something I want turns up at the right price...

2 games available for short term loan. Black Rose
Used last weekend tournament
Plug in and play. Legs a bit wobbly due to worn leg plates when I got it but I have some spare ones is borrower wants to fit some
Rollergames
Only issue is gi out in backbox. Has always played fantastic

Best place / time for these to come back would be at pinfest in August

Collection from Electric Circus Birmingham B33

20180428_180055.jpg
20180428_180442.jpg
20180428_180308.jpg
20180428_180427.jpg

Road kings still available for loan . Also phantom of the Opera . Could bring to pinfest , take away after the event

Black Rose avaialble to loan from Electric Circus Birmingham

played fine over entire PINFEST weekend but we didn't manage to fit new leg plates which makes it wobbly. obviously these come with the game so a borrower can fix this issue and play the game without being seasick

wont need back for at least 6 months

Bride available for loan for around 6 months . No sound at moment so really needs to go to someone technically . Have original and spare sound board to try. It went quite during play blackpool where admittedly it was cranked up . Everything else working fine including head.

Collect from electric circus Birmingham b33

20190102_114853.jpg

Back
Top Bottom