What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Machines for loan / on loan. Always Updated!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I now have available for loan my Bally Aladdins Castle. Needs nothing and ready to go to a warm home.

Hi all, im a new member. I say new i have browsed this site a few years (lurked) with an interest in one day getting a machine of my own.
Held back by price, and buying an older machine facing problems etc, a recent visit to NYC specifically Modern Pinball has really reignited my want and then i notice this thread.

Is this only open to long term members, or members already owning machines? Seems a good way to trial owning a machine.

Cheers

It's really intended for established an well known users of the group, Trust and care for the machine is a huge issue for anyone lending a machine or borrowing one, especially due to the Mechanical and electrical complexity and also the sheer value of the machines.

Why don't you let people know where you are based and maybe go along to a few meetings and make some local friends who have machines. Once you are known I am sure a machine will be winging it's way to you...

That response time :eek:

I assumed that would be the case tbh, but thought i'd ask

I'll keep an ear to the ground

centaur has come back from Courtney after its 30th anniversary overhaul and is safety stowed away ready for all to enjoy at NLP

thanks again for an excellent job . Space shuttle is next up!

Hey guys,

I have a pinball spaced hole in my games room and fancy trying something pre-DMD. I'm happy to clean / re-rubber and give some TLC to any donor game and to do the leg work. I'm based in Bucks.

How does it work, do you PM a person who has a machine? And am I reading the list correctly that just Courtney has a game up for grabs at the minute? Op Thunder looks good, but I might struggle to fit in in my games room as it has a low ceiling and can only just manage a B/W game with a small topper, like HS2.

Lots of references from pinheads available on request. :)

Cheers

Lloyd

My Aladdins Castle is available. Op Thunder doesn't have a topper but is quite tall. I will have a Black Knight 2000 available in the coming months and possibly a Doctor Who also.

I have another EM machine that can go out on loan but it needs reassembling and would be a serious project for someone.

C

Courtney,
Could you please take transformers off the list? It isn't with Scott anymore. It is back here. Yipee.
Dom

Courtney,
Could you please take transformers off the list? It isn't with Scott anymore. It is back here. Yipee.
Dom
Put LEDs in it ! I'm not a lover of LEDs but this game comes to life with them installed.

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom