What's new

LOTR Color dmd

Isn't this a ROM update that you can upload to your previously bought sigma display? If that's the case I wonder if my Dr.pinball lcd-dmd could be used with Color dmd's ROM files somehow.

doubt it Russ.
AS rom is specific for color dmd displays
Color dmd displays aint cheap,then again,ya end up with a spare normal dmd worth £80-£100

doubt it Russ.
AS rom is specific for color dmd displays
Color dmd displays aint cheap,then again,ya end up with a spare normal dmd worth £80-£100

From what colour dmd told me when I got the sigma the different roms can be used on the sigma. But like TYHO said prob not with the dmd extender ect

More Stern titles coming this year according to the guys at ColorDMD - AC/DC, MET, ST and Tron.

They're also working on TZ :thumbs:

Wish they would work at bringing the Newest release of Sigma to their older ROM releases... however of course that doesn't earn them any cash, does it... :mad:

no - the older colour ROMs havent been updated with the latest Sigma releases, so therefore they dont do all the newer features... :(

Pinball Mike D is going head to head with colour DMD, be interesting to see. He wont release the code though (even for $50) to those of us who have the Dr Pinball system though, which seems a little odd

latest one will be RS.TBH RS does have fantastic animations-how they will look with basic colours remains to be seen

HD upscaling now available for LOTR, MM, FT, DW, IJ.

Color DMD's just got a bit more awesome :thumbs:

Unfortunately that won't happen, demand is outstripping supply, the price is only likely to go up :(

Back
Top Bottom