What's new

LOTR Color dmd

Good news that they're not just doing Bally/Williams, this is a win for Stern IMO.

They do look sweet.
Even more reason to track down a LOTR without skill posts.
Anyone ?

**** yeah! That looks awesome. especially Gollum.:):):)

Colour DMDs have been a bit hit or miss for me. Love AFM, Wh20 and STTNG are OK, SS, MM and TAF seem a bit naff. (All subjective of course)

To fix it onto a stern is it the same basic hardware or do I need to buy another one? I know I can change them form WMS to WMS machines but is it a different lead for Sterns?

Trying to think if there is a STERN with better dots. I do like SM but only if it's on the red LEDs - otherwise it's just a orange blur. Feels like I'm overlooking some other obvious titles but not convinced the likes of AC/DC would look better In colour

Do we have a potential release date?

**** yeah! That looks awesome. especially Gollum.:):):)

Colour DMDs have been a bit hit or miss for me. Love AFM, Wh20 and STTNG are OK, SS, MM and TAF seem a bit naff. (All subjective of course)

To fix it onto a stern is it the same basic hardware or do I need to buy another one? I know I can change them form WMS to WMS machines but is it a different lead for Sterns?

Trying to think if there is a STERN with better dots. I do like SM but only if it's on the red LEDs - otherwise it's just a orange blur. Feels like I'm overlooking some other obvious titles but not convinced the likes of AC/DC would look better In colour

Do we have a potential release date?

Different mount for Stern,tho they do jsut sell that if ya want to use an existing color dmd

With Hobbit coming out will be surprised if Stern don't knock out a LOTR vault edition.

Pinball Palace in the UK are the people you need. There is a link from the color dmd site

Chris loves the LOTR colorDMD so much, he's gonna connect two at the same time ;)

Nah,being frugal/sensible.
Another pinhead wants one,and I'll see him in early Dec so splitting it to save on shipping

poibug

Chris loves the LOTR colorDMD so much, he's gonna connect two at the same time ;)

It is great tho,and will look sooo sweet with the color dmd,and due to the mega high normal dmd price that it is,i guess it offsets the outlay so you can have a spare dmd.
you know,for one off those dumb$hit moments where a welsh to$$er may,when tired,inadvertantly connect a,I don't know,maybe a G n R dmd power connector the wrong way and blow up a frickin' dmd!!:mad::mad::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Make sure you don't blow up the colour DMD.
How much of a total crapper would that be, blowing up a £330 DMD.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Make sure you don't blow up the colour DMD.
How much of a total crapper would that be, blowing up a £330 DMD.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

If I did,you'd hear my shout of anger iin Chorley!!

Back
Top Bottom