What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost World not starting up :(

Hi Steve, contact Josh I’m his father in law. I’ve got meters and can come around and check with you if you want and go over it etc
No expert on these, not messed with one like this for a long time. Sure we can sort it with a bit of help.

Dude, whereabouts in the country are you? Maybe someone local could pop over and see if they can help you out.

That would be awesome, but I'm in Pembrokeshire so I don't imagine anyone is near. I think the multi-meter I got from my dad isn't reliable, so I'll try to look for a new one tomorrow and then start checking all the voltages again.

Hi Steve, contact Josh I’m his father in law. I’ve got meters and can come around and check with you if you want and go over it etc
No expert on these, not messed with one like this for a long time. Sure we can sort it with a bit of help.

Just seen this post - thanks, that would be awesome! I've texted Josh with our details.

Back
Top Bottom