What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Looking to buy my first pinball machine - budget up to £3k possibly a little more

STTNG is a high watermark game, but I would suggest living with it for a few weeks before rushing to modify it.

STTNG is a well specified and complex beast of a machine. Unless your game has had a careful owner in the recent past who has refurbished/ repaired it, you may well be in for some work to sort out gremlins.

Also, you might not gel with it. Many of us buy games that we think we will like, only to move them on in a couple of months

STTNG is a high watermark game, but I would suggest living with it for a few weeks before rushing to modify it.

STTNG is a well specified and complex beast of a machine. Unless your game has had a careful owner in the recent past who has refurbished/ repaired it, you may well be in for some work to sort out gremlins.

Also, you might not gel with it. Many of us buy games that we think we will like, only to move them on in a couple of months
Thanks for the advice.
Yes, its a bit different at home with unlimted plays, the only machine I could guarantee I would never get tired off is a Lord of the rings, but out of my price range.

Thanks for the advice.
Yes, its a bit different at home with unlimted plays, the only machine I could guarantee I would never get tired off is a Lord of the rings, but out of my price range.
I get tired of LOTR on ball 1 (long boring ball times) an ugly game to look at too. I know it gets a lot of love but not from me.

1591362278417.jpeg

I thought LOTR would be the ideal only pin but it does get to be a bit of a grind when every game is a quest for Valinor (that seems like it will never happen). I suspect I'm going to miss it now it's gone though.

Its one of the few machines I can get to wizard mode on, along with Stern Elvis, another one I quite enjoy, but not sure I would own unless it was reasonabily priced, but being Elvis themed I doubt!

Its one of the few machines I can get to wizard mode on, along with Stern Elvis, another one I quite enjoy, but not sure I would own unless it was reasonabily priced, but being Elvis themed I doubt!
Ive always liked Bryan Blessed sounding voice shouting double jackpot one!

Finally picking up the machine tommorow, looking forward to it!

Site donation when in my hands :)

STTNG probably not the smartest pin for a first one, as I beleive there fairly complex :)

STTNG probably not the smartest pin for a first one, as I beleive there fairly complex :)

You'll be fine, that was the first game I ever took apart and I didn't have a scooby what I was doing. Lots of help available on here.

Even after owning it for a while I still sh!t myself and get over excited when it gets past warp 8. Getting to the final frontier is thoroughly enjoyable with 'Time Warp' being my particular favourite mode.

Last edited:
glad you like it, miss it already. Will have to make excuses to call for a game now and again.

the falling on your drive is a new one on me, ending up with my hand inbetween the lockdown and the glass, I didn’t know was possible and probably something I’ll not be rushing to repeat :tut:

must make a donation myself, had a few leads generated from here..

glad you like it, miss it already. Will have to make excuses to call for a game now and again.

the falling on your drive is a new one on me, ending up with my hand inbetween the lockdown and the glass, I didn’t know was possible and probably something I’ll not be rushing to repeat :tut:

must make a donation myself, had a few leads generated from here..
Sure, your welcome to pop round for a game :).

Back
Top Bottom