What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Looking for First Machine (Project) (Data East JP, Data East Starwars, Williams Bride of Pinbot,Gottleib Spirit)

Lato Diafol

Site Supporter
Hi there,

Im new to this and would like to get a first machine for home.
Im looking to get a project machine as my budget is low (~2.5-2.8k) and I happen to have access to both the test rigs for pretty much any Pinball table that was released in the UK and the experience of my father who has repaired arcade/pinball machines on and off for the last 40 odd years.

I am looking for either:
Data East JP
Data East Starwars
Williams Bride of Pinbot
Gottleib Spirit (This is probably unrealistic as the machine is so flippin rare)

Ive seen the Data East SW on here and the Data East JP on ebay but both are beyond my budget for now.
That said I have no idea what a fixer upper for any of these cost so if anyone could educate me I'd appreciate it.

Best Regards,
Lato

Last edited:
Hi there,

Im new to this and would like to get a first machine for home.
Im looking to get a project machine as my budget is low (~2.5-2.8k) and I happen to have access to both the test rigs for pretty much any Pinball table that was released in the UK and the experience of my father who has repaired arcade/pinball machines on and off for the last 40 odd years.

I am looking for either:
Data East JP
Data East Starwars
Gottleib Spirit (This is probably unrealistic as the machine is so flippin rare)

Ive seen the Data East SW on here and the Data East JP on ebay but both are beyond my budget for now.
That said I have no idea what a fixer upper for any of these cost so if anyone could educate me I'd appreciate it.

Best Regards,
Lato
Don’t pay too much attention to fleabay sellers- JP DE has sat on EBay for a reason- too much money. I’d say players condition £2700 -£3000 for a nice one. Star Wars DE is probably one of the better SW games for some but shouldn’t be much more around £3000 ish

£2500 if you pay today.

Back
Top Bottom