What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Data East Star Wars - £2750. Martin due tomorrow thurs lunch time!!!

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Okay. Quick sale hopefully
£2750
Needs some new plastics
Good clean
DMD good
Electronically works (tested today) to my knowledge. Maybe the odd duff switch or lamp out!
CR2032 battery holder fitted.
50/50 LED/incandescent lamps
New power board
Needs new lift channel on backglass
Included is repro manual and the original black leg bolts
Had to put spacers on three led boards under pf and had to replace screws. Original screws included. Had to use what LEDs I had knocking around!
Both the R2D2 and death star motors work
Side rails could do with a powder coat

Martin due at mine 12/1pm tomorrow

Pretty nice cab

UK door. Missing coin mech but everything else intact.

IMG_6971.jpegIMG_6970.jpegIMG_6969.jpegIMG_6968.jpegIMG_6967.jpegIMG_6966.jpegIMG_6964.jpegIMG_6963.jpegIMG_6965.jpegIMG_6962.jpegIMG_6961.jpegIMG_6960.jpegIMG_6959.jpegIMG_6957.jpegIMG_6958.jpegIMG_6955.jpegIMG_6956.jpegIMG_6952.jpegIMG_6953.jpegIMG_6954.jpegIMG_6951.jpegIMG_6950.jpegIMG_6949.jpeg

@Pick Holder I'll take it if you're ok with Paypal f&f as I don't have funds to do transfer right now.
Can't stand the thought of it being picked up and palmed off to HLD or similar and sold for x3 the price.
Would rather stick it on my CC than see that happen.

Martin has been here a few times too. Let me know

@Pick Holder I'll take it if you're ok with Paypal f&f as I don't have funds to do transfer right now.
Can't stand the thought of it being picked up and palmed off to HLD or similar and sold for x3 the price.
Would rather stick it on my CC than see that happen.

Martin has been here a few times too. Let me know
PM me mate.
Dont care how you pay. Bank or paypal f/f

Bless you @Pick Holder your description undersold this big time mate, there's one heck of a good working machine here! Just about to foam clean :thumbs:

Legendary Data East hum included too ;) I'm used to working on that, and have a noise filter ready :D

You can tune your guitar to it too - its roughly a 'G' note.
Glad you are happy - can not wait to see it with new plastics and cleaned up!
Haha really I'll have to check that 😂

Any recommendations for a cabinet speaker the og is torn ? I usually get the fyle ones, but would ideally like something I can pop in without makeshift spacers being required. Also not going down the PinSound route as I think the fidelity of the audio on this is charming (bonkers)

I use car sub woofers off amazon. Pyle are good, and the green kevlar ones are also very good.
Make sure you dont get a dual wound coil (i.e. only 2 connections - not 4).

Spent in excess of £500 on extra's sprucing this up now, so I'm done.

Big blue cap replaced with a Jim small black Cap / Torn cabinet speaker replaced
Pin2Dmd / Latest Game Rom v1.07 as it was still on v1.02
Cliffys for both scoops / Premium blue rubber kit / Full LED superbright kit
Replaced broken yellow stand up target / New backglass lift channel
Art blades (not my finest idea as the cabinet is too narrow) / New blue flipper buttons / Speaker grill artwork
Worst plastics upgraded / Added mylar pieces to the worst areas of the playfield where artwork was chipping through planking.
Repro Darth Vader of the original style topper / New laminated apron cards

IMG_20230830_164516~2.jpg

Spent in excess of £500 on extra's sprucing this up now, so I'm done.

Big blue cap replaced with a Jim small black Cap / Torn cabinet speaker replaced
Pin2Dmd / Latest Game Rom v1.07 as it was still on v1.02
Cliffys for both scoops / Premium blue rubber kit / Full LED superbright kit
Replaced broken yellow stand up target / New backglass lift channel
Art blades (not my finest idea as the cabinet is too narrow) / New blue flipper buttons / Speaker grill artwork
Worst plastics upgraded / Added mylar pieces to the worst areas of the playfield where artwork was chipping through planking.
Repro Darth Vader of the original style topper / New laminated apron cards

View attachment 230411
The force is strong 🤩

Back
Top Bottom