What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for EATPM owner for project guidance

thejefu

Site Supporter
Alias
magicwizard
I'm pouring over the EATPM manual and getting reading to start plugging things into things, but I figured I'd reach out to existing EATPM owners for a potential facetime/skype to do a comparison and save me some headache.

IMG_6200.jpg

Last edited:
That or upload a video with "where's 'at go? Where' this go?" and I or someone else can go through the list for you.

That or upload a video with "where's 'at go? Where' this go?" and I or someone else can go through the list for you.

Since I'm going from 0, that might be a long video! About half of the connectors were marked and others were obvious, so I'm definitely about 70-80% there.

Figure I'd try the long shot and if nobody's willing to take me through their boards I'll do it the tedious way.

@thejefu The quickest way is to count the pins on the connector, and note where the key is, and then scan through the doc looking for a connector with that configuration. After that, check wire colours. You'll find it quickly enough.

In your shoes I would get some decent quality pictures of a known working machine.

If anyone on here has an EATPM, some high res photos of the boards and connectors in the backbox could save this guy a load of time

In your shoes I would get some decent quality pictures of a known working machine.

If anyone on here has an EATPM, some high res photos of the boards and connectors in the backbox could save this guy a load of time

Found the reference in the last few pages of manual, making progress!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing I have noticed is J1 through 3 is missing on the IC. Rest looks to be complete and in the right place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure those voltages are correct before you power on.

You got a picture of the apron at all?

All done

IC: J1 and J3 missing
MPU: J6, J7, J8, J10, J16 missing
(All lamp/switch connectors)

Audio ribbon missing.

Gave it a boot, lit up, turned it off, doesn't want to turn on again. Guessing I'm getting these missing parts and some fuses!

Last edited:
I take it back, the main socket in my garage died.

We have life!...ish

Image from iOS.jpg

@Dex-Jay you wouldn't happen to shed any light on this missing connectors? They're all lamp/switch connectors so I figure it's a single cable set I'm missing?

IC: J1 and J3 missing
MPU: J6, J7, J8, J10, J16 missing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom