What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

London Pinball Selfie League - Autumn Season

Matt Vince

Site Supporter
The new season of the LPSL begins on Monday August 1st and runs until September 30th. The format is the same as last season, with a players top 3 scores on each machine counting towards qualification for the finals to be held on Sunday October 9th. There are 6 machines available to play at Brewdog Sheppard's Bush and The Four Quarters in Peckham.

The top 8 qualifiers will be invited to the finals where every player will receive prizes as well as the maximum WPPR points available to all entrants.

This season will differ slightly in that there will be official meets with extra practice machines brought along, the first of these will be held on Sunday 7th August at Brewdog in Sheppard's Bush from midday to 6pm.

Players are still able to submit selfie's with their scores at any time during the qualifying period to londonpinballemail@gmail.com

Last edited:
Hey Matt, good to hear - looks like there might be a problem with the email address you've supplied above. Any change in the machine lineup for this season? Thanks for your work on the league!

Hey Matt, good to hear - looks like there might be a problem with the email address you've supplied above. Any change in the machine lineup for this season? Thanks for your work on the league!
Thanks Nick, now corrected.

There will be some changes to the line ups, to be announced soon.

Due to the clash with the World Cup Revisited 3 competition this Sunday, The League meet for the London Pinball Selfie League will instead be on Saturday 6th August @ Brewdog Sheppard's Bush.

From Midday to 6pm all machines will be on free play with a one-off £5 entry fee. You can register as many scores as you wish during this time and I shall be bringing a couple of extra games along for the day.

The machine line-up will be (subject to serviceability)

Full Throttle
AC/DC Premium
Fish Tales
Congo
Cybernaught
Corvette

See you this Saturday!

Matt

Is this the 'come to the meet for the social side' event Matt? I assume we can still turn up and play games at other points like last time or has the format changed?

Due to the clash with the World Cup Revisited 3 competition this Sunday, The League meet for the London Pinball Selfie League will instead be on Saturday 6th August @ Brewdog Sheppard's Bush.

From Midday to 6pm all machines will be on free play with a one-off £5 entry fee. You can register as many scores as you wish during this time and I shall be bringing a couple of extra games along for the day.

The machine line-up will be (subject to serviceability)

Full Throttle
AC/DC Premium
Fish Tales
Congo
Cybernaught
Corvette

See you this Saturday!

Matt
That is correct, you can still play and register scores at any time. The idea behind the meets is to help reduce costs (especially for families), keep the social aspect of the league going and play a few rarer games too!

Sorry I missed the opening event - any word on the standings after the first big afternoon?

Hi Guys!

Due to the unexpected meltdown of Fish Tales on the opening day of the league, Roller Coaster Tycoon has now taken its place in Brewdog. As no-one was able to register a score on FT it doesn't effect the standings.....

There will be a league meeting this Sunday at Brewdog from midday. Pizza's and wings will be provided, but the machines will be pay per play (this is because the food cost more than the entries last time)

Thanks to everyone that came along today, another great relaxed meet which I thoroughly enjoyed!

Here are the up to date standings:

upload_2016-8-21_21-49-37.png

As always, these scores are the total of each players best 3 combined.

Just a quick reminder that a bunch of us will be at the Four Quarters this wed evening, if you would like to join us.

Here are the current standings:

upload_2016-8-29_22-47-30.png

Thanks to all those that came along to the Four Quarters tonight. My apologies that STTNG was out of order! It will be back up and running by Friday lunchtime.

By way of an apology, This Sunday I will be putting the machines at the Four Quarters on FREEPLAY from midday until 6pm for anyone that wishes to come along and put up some scores.

Here are the latest updated standings:

upload_2016-9-1_0-15-48.png

Another great days pinball at the Four Quarters today! lots of new players and a fun atmosphere.

Here are the latest standings:

upload_2016-9-4_20-29-58.png

As we are just over the halfway stage of the league, here are the individual table scores:

upload_2016-9-4_20-57-2.png

Its all getting tight at the top! It seems like every score that is entered changes the standings now!

upload_2016-9-8_9-9-50.png

Matt - what' sort of time will people be there from and to do you reckon. Would love to come but would need to fit it in. Also, I can bring a crap Pavlov Pinball prize for you to give away for something if you fancy one.

Hi ya Paul,

I will be there around 7pm (traffic depending) we others may be there sooner but I will let them answer. As for a Pavlov Pinball prize, sounds great! How about for the most average score submitted on the evening (to keep everyone interested!)

It was great to see everyone tonight! Special thanks to Paul @ Pavlov Pinball for donating a couple of prizes, these went to Sverker & Vin.

Here are the latest standings:

upload_2016-9-14_23-34-59.png

Back
Top Bottom