What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Link Directory

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi all,

Looking to put together a "Link Directory", which would include useful things such as Links to UK/EU/US Suppliers, News/Reviews sites etc. I'll throw the initial bunch together, and then Site Supporters will be able to add to this once up and running.

Reaching out to the Forum Collective here.... Give me some links to stick in there please!!! :)

Please post below.... :)

Cheers
Paul

Hi all,

Looking to put together a "Link Directory", which would include useful things such as Links to UK/EU/US Suppliers, News/Reviews sites etc. I'll throw the initial bunch together, and then Site Supporters will be able to add to this once up and running.

Reaching out to the Forum Collective here.... Give me some links to stick in there please!!! :)

Please post below.... :)

Cheers
Paul
Great idea

Here is a page for replacement boards that I was working through.

If only we could go back in time the best parts and accessories store by a country mile was Chilie Pinball.
I'm sure the longer serving members will remember how awesome that place was.

parts:

Or you could just use pinball.directory
Or not.... :D

1672140366400.png

Each country, each Site will have experiences with different retailers. The aim here is to make yet another list, however taylored for UK based members... however including people and places abroad. The idea is that it will get checked monthly to confirm if each site still exists - therefore ensuring it;s up to date. We can also include things like if that retailer ships to the UK (Some dont after Brexit)... we could also include stuff such as accepted payment methods for those outside of the local country... That sort of thing.

Done a quick First pass on the categories...... (In no partucular order)

Machine Manufacturers
Discussion Sites
Media/Info
Organisations
Machine Sales (UK/EU/US)
Mods Suppliers
Part Suppliers (UK/EU/US)
Resources
Virtual Pinball

The most difficult part is to dimension these correctly - to have the right categories etc. Any suggestions/additions/inputs appreciated.

Theres some awesome sites listed above... Thanks to those that have contributed so far :)

Not sure if listed already

Is good for some specific things I couldn't get anywhere else.

Or not.... :D

View attachment 189701

Each country, each Site will have experiences with different retailers. The aim here is to make yet another list, however taylored for UK based members... however including people and places abroad. The idea is that it will get checked monthly to confirm if each site still exists - therefore ensuring it;s up to date. We can also include things like if that retailer ships to the UK (Some dont after Brexit)... we could also include stuff such as accepted payment methods for those outside of the local country... That sort of thing.

Martin's link works for me, and is a redirect to this page if it helps: https://www.pinballnews.com/site/directory

Seems like a good list, broken down by region and services offered. As with all these things, making a list is relatively easy, but maintaining it is the hard part

Back
Top Bottom