What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiss LE

has anyone plugged in a pinball on the wrong hz?

It would be interesting to know what happens?

I'd guess the DMD might not work, motors running slower? what else?

Neil.

Someone told me the simran ones also do frequency conversion but I'm not convinced about that and don't want to risk trying it :D

I use mine with an old japanese Technic's turntable. If you use a step up it still runs too slow!

Cheers,
Neil.
A Technics 1210 ?

has anyone plugged in a pinball on the wrong hz?

It would be interesting to know what happens?

I'd guess the DMD might not work, motors running slower? what else?

Neil.

I plugged my US Metallica in without the hack board connected, nearly pooped my pants in case i did damage ..it came up on the DMD 'this machine will not work in this country'

Turned it off and connected the board and it worked with no problems.

Interested to see how you over come the frequency issue on the kiss as i dont know of any hack available for the spike system as yet

There is a prototype board out that has been working on the Spike system since last year, i am waiting on a revamp of the board being done and should be with me in the next few weeks the guy i am getting it off has told me, he does it in his spare time so i basically just have to wait until he contacts me, i will post a picture when it arrives.

Someone told me the simran ones also do frequency conversion but I'm not convinced about that and don't want to risk trying it :D

I use mine with an old japanese Technic's turntable. If you use a step up it still runs too slow!

Cheers,
Neil.

I have a Simran converter connected to a full size massage chair that i imported from the US..seems to do the Hz job ok but i would still be unsure about connecting it to a pinball machine.

Back
Top Bottom