What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kicked off Facebook group :)

When there was Yahoo that was the UK community. Now there are multiple platforms you have factions and members on both sides denigrating the other side and no one appears to want to unify. That's fine but the Pinball community will never be as good as it could be if everyone works together.

First step could be to merge UKPinball and UK Pinball Facebook Groups. I've made the observation and suggestion, up to you as a community to decide if you want to leave as is or move forward.

David

As expected you guys are right and he gets a cut, I was told this today and also that he has tried to trade his pinball group for a pinball machine saying how much the page can generate from pinball sales.
At least I know now why I have been kicked out, if that's all the page is about then no point been on there as never going to find a game that's priced correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
FB sucks, people fishing for likes...just full of ******** adverts....
Also...
I thought the Caravan Club and Campers all got along?
All swingers together ? 🥰😂

Plus Fish Tales and Poolsharks. 🤣

Don't forget his fondness for Gorgar, either. The only time I tried to help him, about a non-working slingshot on that game, I couldn't get across to him that the switches closed by the rubber band weren't 'matrix' but 'special' switches

Last edited:
Definitely gets a kick back from any pinball leads. Don't forget to donate your old DVDs so he can resell them.

Basically I have posted and sold a couple of pinballs on that site and I have not had to bung anyone.

HOWEVER - All the advertisements need to be approved before listing.

so all of you join UKPinball its ran by me and @bigphil

Neil.

When there was Yahoo that was the UK community. Now there are multiple platforms you have factions and members on both sides denigrating the other side and no one appears to want to unify. That's fine but the Pinball community will never be as good as it could be if everyone works together.

First step could be to merge UKPinball and UK Pinball Facebook Groups. I've made the observation and suggestion, up to you as a community to decide if you want to leave as is or move forward.

David
I don't know any of the folks that run UK Pinball group and it seemed to not have much management that's why me and BigPhil setup UKPinball. We don't over admin it but allow a safe place for folks to come and talk pinball or sell something. Scams or heavy handed retailers get chucked out quickly.

It's a strange page, he posts daily using photos he's taken from other pinball fb pages. I questioned it as he's taking other people's photos and got shot down (but not booted).

I believe @MajesticPinball is another with an interesting history meaning he's banned from it also. 🤣

I don't know any of the folks that run UK Pinball group and it seemed to not have much management that's why me and BigPhil setup UKPinball. We don't over admin it but allow a safe place for folks to come and talk pinball or sell something. Scams or heavy handed retailers get chucked out quickly.
Andy netherwood and Martin Ayub as Admins for a starts plus a couple of other members on here

Hmm when I looked I saw a load of names I didn’t recognise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is the owner of TSPP on there also on here?
I’m interested but don’t really trust buying from someone on Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the owner of TSPP on there also on here?
I’m interested but don’t really trust buying from someone on Facebook

I don't know if the seller is on here but he's friends with at least one person on here. Seems very legit to me. Cracking game, I was gutted to have to sell mine.

It's a strange page, he posts daily using photos he's taken from other pinball fb pages. I questioned it as he's taking other people's photos and got shot down (but not booted).

I believe @MajesticPinball is another with an interesting history meaning he's banned from it also. 🤣
Correct. He decided to start advertising my pinball repair business and blowing it way out of proportion while claiming I owed him finders fees for each customer her got me (which ended up being 0) I told him to stop and he said yes and no hard feelings, then instantly blocked me from the group. Very bizarre bloke, stick to the forum it's better here 🤞

Never met Wez but always got the impression from his behaviour on the Yahoo group that he’s a man who likes chemicals. The constant buying and selling of FT was a little unusual. But as I said I’ve never met him, so I could easily be 100% wrong.....

I’d avoid anything on that group frankly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Never met Wez but always got the impression from his behaviour on the Yahoo group that he’s a man who likes chemicals. The constant buying and selling of FT was a little unusual. But as I said I’ve never met him, so I could easily be 100% wrong.....

Hope he’s tempted by my FT[emoji1787]

Back
Top Bottom