What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jurassic Park Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Such a cheap and simple mod that fits in perfectly [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want one of those but it's from the guy who makes 'art' not mods and his plastic sign posts for the game were like 200 quid.

I want one of those but it's from the guy who makes 'art' not mods and his plastic sign posts for the game were like 200 quid.

This is going to be more than £200, not sure by how much - all hand sculpted and hand painted but yeah; it’s going to be limited and not cheap.

Wow im loving Jp2 renting the one from tilt, i think i might have to buy one, the shots are fantastic love the skill shot trex ramp then the right ramp then hut combo also love the map integration feels a bit like supermario world, was looking at the pro premium difference but looks like pro shot wise is the same!

Wow im loving Jp2 renting the one from tilt, i think i might have to buy one, the shots are fantastic love the skill shot trex ramp then the right ramp then hut combo also love the map integration feels a bit like supermario world, was looking at the pro premium difference but looks like pro shot wise is the same!

I think it's the best pinball ever made. So good!

I've only just started playing Escape Nublar, feels like you are getting 2 games for the price of one. Great idea to allow people to experience this who haven't got a cat in hell's chance of getting there normally.

I think it's the best pinball ever made. So good!
Yeah it honestly is great must admit was put off at first with the art package just felt a bit cheap but the playability makes up for it, my fav pin has always been Sm hence me hunting down a blk, plus xmen, im not even a massive marvel fan 😆, also renting stranger things and although good nice and fast good ramps just feels like it should have an upper left flipper instead of the kicker, just not bonding as much

Yeah it honestly is great must admit was put off at first with the art package just felt a bit cheap but the playability makes up for it, my fav pin has always been Sm hence me hunting down a blk, plus xmen, im not even a massive marvel fan 😆, also renting stranger things and although good nice and fast good ramps just feels like it should have an upper left flipper instead of the kicker, just not bonding as much
I think it's the best pinball ever made. So good

I remember chatting to you about the game as was thinking about selling the ST and you were like “ it’s the best game ever , get it !! “
Ended up taking your advice @huggers got it had grizz over for some beer and pin and absolutely despised it 🤣😂😂

Held out for the SD card and sweet Jesus and all the saints it’s unbelievably incredible!!!!! Can’t believe how much that movie code changed a from a **** dinosaur driving game into a full blown immersive Jurassic park experience.

Had Stormy on the blower saying “ it has five skill shots “ I was like “ that’s dull as ass who cares about a skill shot “
Wow getting those skill shots one after the other has been an absolute challenge and the one time I did I have to say it’s felt the most satisfying thing ever achieved in pinball.

The way you can attack the game is great no two games feel the same , the layout is so fresh and just feels incredible. It’s my first Elwin game and didn’t really get on the hype train with IM but seeing how he uses the space after this and paying a few games on Avengers he really is doing stuff that’s not been done before .

I genuinely thought stranger things was the best stern I had owned and I absolutely love ST and will have one back again but JP is an entirely different beast , my eight year old son plays it every day and even the wife has a game or two which never happens.
I don’t wanna say it but I think this might actually be a keeper ... there I said it

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember chatting to you about the game as was thinking about selling the ST and you were like “ it’s the best game ever , get it !! “
Ended up taking your advice @huggers got it had grizz over for some beer and pin and absolutely despised it 🤣😂😂

Held out for the SD card and sweet Jesus and all the saints it’s unbelievably incredible!!!!! Can’t believe how much that movie code changed a from a **** dinosaur driving game into a full blown immersive Jurassic park experience.

Had Stormy on the blower saying “ it has five skill shots “ I was like “ that’s dull as ass who cares about a skill shot “
Wow getting those skill shots one after the other has been an absolute challenge and the one time I did I have to say it’s felt the most satisfying thing ever achieved in pinball.

The way you can attack the game is great no two games feel the same , the layout is so fresh and just feels incredible. It’s my first Elwin game and didn’t really get on the hype train with IM but seeing how he uses the space after this and paying a few games on Avengers he really is doing stuff that’s not been done before .

I genuinely thought stranger things was the best stern I had owned and I absolutely love ST and will have one back again but JP is an entirely different beast , my eight year old son plays it every day and even the wife has a game or two which never happens.
I don’t wanna say it but I think this might actually be a keeper ... there I said it

Haha mate I was worried for a second but glad it worked out. Crazy ass game, love it!!

I couldn’t dream of updating to the code with video clips in it, I love the animations and favour them to clips of a movie that’s nearly 30 years old. I love the general theme and love the music but think the video clips look poop.

That's interesting Andy, for a lot of us the movie code has been an absolute game changer!

That's interesting Andy, for a lot of us the movie code has been an absolute game changer!

Yeah I’ve noticed it appears to be something most people wanted. I love the effort that’s gone into the animations though, the rainbow by the waterfall at the start, that T Rex roaring pre multiball - better looking than Sam Neill in a silly hat [emoji848]

Deadpool though - I’d love to see movie clips added to that.

Last edited:
Wonder what will happen when they get bored of jp?

guess they could swap a hot wheels in

Deadpool has a T-Rex so he's future-proofed his lounge 😉

Not sure what his missus will think when she returns from shopping

Hi all,

I became the proud owner of a NIB JP Prem today, wow, what an amazing game!

The only downside so far is that I've had 3 trapped balls so far. The ball gets stuck right inside the lower bumpers. I mean right inside, behind the rubber, behind the switches, behind the solenoid. I've no idea how it manages to get in but it's very difficult to get it out again!

I've not read anything on here or Pinside about others having this issue.

Does anyone have suggestions on cause and resolutions?

Thanks!
Rich

Back
Top Bottom