What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jurassic Park Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
supply drop needs to be lit which you do with the set trap targets.

Surely it’s the supply drop targets (all 3 of them) - there are only 2 set trap targets (albeit shared with 2 supply drop targets)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the add a ball in t rex multi yes Neil? What about Invalid Frenzy? What do I need to know?

Well done. Watched a bit yesterday and you got so close. What time in end?
6:05 not good enough but I think I can get a better time. was close to 4 mins but stupidly move the truck and forgot to put it back.

That's the add a ball in t rex multi yes Neil? What about Invalid Frenzy? What do I need to know?
its add-a-ball in a few modes but T-REX yes. No idea about invalid frenzy!

Invalid Frenzy can be had from the Smart Missile, but can also be had after playing the mini wizard mode Secure Control Room (after playing the 3 control room modes).

It's a frenzy mode-ish.
Starts with 3 balls
All major shots lit, after a certain number of shots, which also build jackpot value, jackpot will be lit at Control Room (C).
Add a ball can come from multiple hits to the Raptor cage, or supply drop if lit.
Throughout the whole of this every switch has Nedry call out 'hahaha, you didn't say the magic word'

Cheers Wayne, that's nailed it. I'll start choosing this from the smart missile shot to check it out

Nailed the Smart Missile shot and had a blast on Invalid Frenzy. Cool mode and valuable for sure. Made it to the visitors centre again too. Sometimes when I play this game it's like I can't miss a shot, you get into this weird zone where all the shots come naturally. I honestly think it's the best pinball machine ever made. So ****ing good!

I am hoping that the movie code changes it up as at the moment I am not feeling this machine at all , and am longing for my stranger things back 😢

Can’t even work out why it’s called “Jurassic Park” should be Called “Generic Dino driving jeep simulator “

layout is pretty special and it’s a flow monster but it’s just not clicking , for me anyway and clearly I am in the minority. Well saying that I thought I was gonna get rid of it today but junior threw a complete **** fit when I said about selling it already 🤣

Can’t get the bloody code downloaded as I have a Mac but the code is hopefully being sorted for me next few days by a PC user.
And if the movie code doesn’t save it this game is outta there quicker than a freshly delivered Alice Cooper 🤣

I am hoping that the movie code changes it up as at the moment I am not feeling this machine at all , and am longing for my stranger things back 😢

Can’t even work out why it’s called “Jurassic Park” should be Called “Generic Dino driving jeep simulator “

layout is pretty special and it’s a flow monster but it’s just not clicking , for me anyway and clearly I am in the minority. Well saying that I thought I was gonna get rid of it today but junior threw a complete **** fit when I said about selling it already 🤣

Can’t get the bloody code downloaded as I have a Mac but the code is hopefully being sorted for me next few days by a PC user.
And if the movie code doesn’t save it this game is outta there quicker than a freshly delivered Alice Cooper 🤣

FFS This is awesome, sell
to @kevlar

I updated my JP2 LE to the custom code. I’ve got to say how to take an already fantastic game to the next level. If Stern themselves had had access to the assets I don’t think they could of done a better job. The sound is crystal clear and the clips totally fit the game. This really is now a Jurrasic Park pinball not a dinosaur pin! I doff my hat to Tim and all the guys involved who’ve put their heart and soul into this, it is epic.

Anyone sat on the fence give Phil a call and get one ordered you will not be disappointed 👌 🦖

I updated my JP2 LE to the custom code. I’ve got to say how to take an already fantastic game to the next level. If Stern themselves had had access to the assets I don’t think they could of done a better job. The sound is crystal clear and the clips totally fit the game. This really is now a Jurrasic Park pinball not a dinosaur pin! I doff my hat to Tim and all the guys involved who’ve put their heart and soul into this, it is epic.

Anyone sat on the fence give Phil a call and get one ordered you will not be disappointed 👌 🦖

It's bloody good isn't it! I still hear lines of dialogue I hadn't noticed before. Earlier I heard John Hammond reel off the Chilean Sea bass line from the film, cracked me up

Got the newest modded code installed today. It's great, tidies things up a little volume wise and adds more lines etc. Very cool.

Quick question. What route do people focus on through the map with what perks in mind. I tend to go the top route for the double bounties from the Gallimimus. Also, I accidentally started the spinosaurus tonight and noticed the perk for capturing him is a mode. Is this worth doing or do you head straight to the visitors centre?

Is the new audio video code 1.03?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No mate, think they got locked out again. The changes are so minor though, definitely not worth upgrading unless you're desperate for a Jurassic Park Jukebox

Newest movie/video code now installed. They're up to date with the official 1.03 release. I now have a Jurassic Park Jukebox

cf3ccd9cdc8812bb5174434e0be6ff72.jpg

I drilled a hole in the bottom of the chopper and just sat it on top of the post once I’d remove the plastic propeller - easily reversible and looks perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers Andy, that looks cool and basic enough for me to manage. The crappy plastic chopper that's stock is pretty much the only thing that bothers me about the aesthetics of the game.

Back
Top Bottom